|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A merchant is sentenced to death for using false scales. How old is his son?
2. What does Jaha say she cherishes as much as the sights along the Yamuna River?
(a) Memories of her infant daughter.
(b) Her lover's face.
(c) Her grandchildren when she first saw them born.
(d) Her mother's face.
3. What is Jahanara drinking at the beginning of the Narration, in Chapter 2?
4. Why was Balkhi in prison?
5. How soon will Isa need men to build the monument?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a tongue does Jahanara say she has?
2. What color veil does Jahanara wear when she and Dara talk in the Abode of Love?
3. What will those who believe in the Qur'an and other religious scriptures receive?
4. What do Jaha's granddaughters believe that their great-grandfather did for a living?
5. What could the architect that was hired by Shah Jahan turn marble into?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)