|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Narration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gulbadan say most people feel about the Emperor Alamgir?
(a) Worship him.
(b) Detest him.
(c) Despise him.
(d) Hate him.
2. What do the wooden execution blocks rest upon?
(b) Slab of granite.
(d) A block of marble.
3. What is the ceiling covered with in the Hall of Public Audience?
4. What was Jaha's father's name before he became Emperor?
5. What type of perfume is rubbed into Jahanara's skin on her wedding day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Khondamir's house built from?
2. Where does the quote come from, at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. What type of tree perches on the bank of the Yamuna River?
4. Who rows Jaha down the Yamuna River, in Part I, Narration?
5. What color tunics do Jahanara's brothers wear to her wedding?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)