|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Narration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the architect Shah Jahan hires?
2. What is Khondamir's house built from?
3. What does Ladli compare Khondamir to?
4. What color are the words of a poem inscribed on the ceiling above the Peacock Throne?
(b) Blue paint.
(d) Red paint.
5. When is Jahanara married?
(a) During Holi.
(b) During Diwali.
(c) During Nauroz.
(d) During Dussehra.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rows Jaha down the Yamuna River, in Part I, Narration?
2. What type of perfume is rubbed into Jahanara's skin on her wedding day?
3. What type of breezes can make tears bloom within Jahanara?
4. What is Ladli doing when Jahanara sees her for the first time after Jahanara's wedding?
5. What type of tree perches on the bank of the Yamuna River?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)