|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 10, in how many days does Aurangzeb plan to kill Dara?
2. What is Ladli doing when Jahanara sees her for the first time after Jahanara's wedding?
(a) Kneading bread.
(b) Stirring soup.
(c) Peeling carrots.
(d) Peeling carrots.
3. What type of tree perches on the bank of the Yamuna River?
4. What could the architect that was hired by Shah Jahan turn marble into?
5. How many men does Isa ask for to build the monument?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Shah Jahan, Aurangzeb, Dara, and Jahanara have to eat when they dine together in the harem, in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 13, after giving her money to beggars, what does Jahanara wish to buy?
3. How many windows does the chamber have where Shah Jahan is imprisoned?
4. What is the ceiling covered with in the Hall of Public Audience?
5. When Aurangzeb comes to remove Jahanara from his cell, how many bodyguards come with him?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)