|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jahanara eat for breakfast the day she is wed?
2. How does Gulbadan say most people feel about the Emperor Alamgir?
(a) Despise him.
(b) Hate him.
(c) Worship him.
(d) Detest him.
3. What did Jaha's father believe in when she was still an innocent young girl?
4. How long does Nizam stay in Agra when he returns the first time after joining Aurangzeb's army?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) A week.
5. Who did Jaha's father have to wed before he could marry Arjumand?
(a) A Persian princess.
(b) An Indian princess.
(c) A Pakistani princess.
(d) A noble's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, after giving her money to beggars, what does Jahanara wish to buy?
2. How old is Jahanara, at the end of Chapter 3?
3. How old is Jahanara, in Chapter 8, when she finds herself on a barge with Isa, Nizam, and a group of trusted craftsmen?
4. How many years did Jaha's grandfather tell her father that he had to wait to marry Arjumand?
5. What time of day is it in Part 3, Narration?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)