|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Narration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jahanara's great-grandfather when he inherited the throne?
2. What could the architect that was hired by Shah Jahan turn marble into?
3. What color robes do Jaha's granddaughters wear?
4. How long did Shah Jahan do nothing but grieve for his wife?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What do Dara and Jahanara eat in the Abode of Love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jaha's father have to wed before he could marry Arjumand?
2. What is the name of Jahanara's paternal grandmother?
3. What do the trees on the bank of the Yamuna River resemble to Jaha?
4. How much did Arjumand tell Jaha's father that a diamond cost?
5. What color does Jaha wear when she is being rowed down the Yamuna River?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)