|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Narration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What always prompts Jaha to think of Paradise?
(a) The Peacock Throne.
(b) The Red Fort.
(c) Dawn in Agra.
(d) Sunrise over the Yamuna River.
2. What did Jaha's father believe in when she was still an innocent young girl?
3. What does Ladli compare Khondamir to?
4. What type of jewels are in the hilt of the ancient sword Shah Jahan wears to Jahanara's wedding?
5. How old was Jahanara's great-grandfather when he inherited the throne?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ladli doing when Jahanara sees her for the first time after Jahanara's wedding?
2. How long did Shah Jahan do nothing but grieve for his wife?
3. How many women live in the harem?
4. What does Jaha say she cherishes as much as the sights along the Yamuna River?
5. What could the architect that was hired by Shah Jahan turn marble into?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)