|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Narration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what moon were Jaha's parents married?
(a) Three quarter moon.
(b) Full moon.
(c) Half moon.
(d) Quarter moon.
2. What type of jewels are in the hilt of the ancient sword Shah Jahan wears to Jahanara's wedding?
3. What color tunic does Aurangzeb wear when he goes with his siblings to play at the river?
4. How does Gulbadan say most people feel about the Emperor Alamgir?
(a) Despise him.
(b) Detest him.
(c) Worship him.
(d) Hate him.
5. What was Jaha's father's name before he became Emperor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the words of a poem inscribed on the ceiling above the Peacock Throne?
2. Where does the quote come from, at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. What does Jaha say she cherishes as much as the sights along the Yamuna River?
4. What type of breezes can make tears bloom within Jahanara?
5. How old is Jahanara when she marries?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)