Part 1, Narration
1. What did Jaha's father believe in when she was still an innocent young girl?
2. What color are the words of a poem inscribed on the ceiling above the Peacock Throne?
(b) Blue paint.
(c) Red paint.
3. What always prompts Jaha to think of Paradise?
(a) Sunrise over the Yamuna River.
(b) The Red Fort.
(c) Dawn in Agra.
(d) The Peacock Throne.
4. What does Jaha say she cherishes as much as the sights along the Yamuna River?
(a) Memories of her infant daughter.
(b) Her grandchildren when she first saw them born.
(c) Her mother's face.
(d) Her lover's face.
5. What is on Jaha's right as she is rowed down the Yamuna River?
(a) Hindu Temple.
(b) Taj Mahal.
(c) Red Fort.
6. Who rows Jaha down the Yamuna River, in Part I, Narration?
7. What type of tree perches on the bank of the Yamuna River?
This section contains 3,044 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)