|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Making Democracy Work and Afterward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, Benazir's mother was allowed to leave for _______ and Switzerland for medical treatment.
(a) West Germany.
(d) East Germany.
2. Benazir decided to travel to the city where crops were damaged accompanied by her _______.
3. After Benazir's mother left for treatment, Benazir was placed under house arrest in _______ for another 14 months.
4. _______ was married to the UN minister through an arrangement and was Benazir's mother.
5. Unexpectedly, on August 17, 1988, Zia's ________, killing him and all of the passengers.
(a) Taxi crashed.
(b) Bus crashed.
(c) Plane crashed.
(d) Car crashed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Brigadier General eventually moved Benazir and her mother to _______ in 1980 and kept them under house arrest.
2. Benazir also spoke to the _______ Endowment for International peace in 1984 as part of her campaign.
3. Due to tensions that arose after the death of Shah, Mir and his wife _______ separated.
4. Benazir ended up needing ________ to recover from her illness and it took some nine months to recover.
5. Bhutto was also opposed by ______, the president, who had ties to the former military regime.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)