|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, A Heroine Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benazir spoke out to ________ and the Council on Foreign Relations when Zia continued the execution of political prisoners.
(a) U.S. House of Representatives.
(b) U.S. Congress.
(c) European Parliament.
(d) United Nations.
2. Leaders in _______ pressured Zia to hold a general election and he scheduled them for March of 1985.
(d) The United States.
3. The Brigadier General would not allow _______ to receive appropriate medical attention for her illness.
4. According to the book, administrators at Radcliffe worried about Benazir's _______ and the fact that she had led a sheltered life as an upper class Muslim.
(a) Attention problems.
5. The Pakistani newspapers accused Mir and Shah of running a secret organization know as ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Benazir's sister married Nasser Hussein by her own free will. The _______ interrupted the ceremony several times.
2. To address the crop damage rumors, Benazir was directed to visit the city of ________ to show the Bhuttos cared.
3. In order to stay away from her enemies, Bhutto made _______ separate plans for every trip that she made.
4. Although both Benazir and her father were taken by the general's men, the prime minister was _______ by a judge.
5. Benazir was eventually moved to the Karachi Central jail and she survived by _______ constantly.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)