|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, Politics in Exile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benazir was placed in a private ______ school in which she learned several languages including English.
2. Eventually the Brigadier General released the prime minister due to his popularity, however _______ expressed dangerous opinions about the general.
3. Benazir wished to continue to oppose Zia from her new location, but found that some Pakistanis were suspicious and she had a fear of _______.
4. According to the book, Benazir's mother refused to wear the Islamic _______, a veil that covers up women's faces.
5. The book describes an incident in which Benazir Bhutto encountered racial prejudice at the _______ airport.
(b) New Delhi.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the meeting at the United Nations, Benazir's father asked her to meet him in ________ and watch Security Council disputes.
2. According to the book, Benazir Bhutto would be placed in charge of her ______ younger siblings
3. In jail, Benazir turned _______ years old and hoped for a miracle every day.
4. Nusrat decided that the Brigadier General could only be beaten if the PPP joined with ______ an opposing political party.
5. The Brigadier General _______ when it became clear that the people still strongly favored the former prime minister's party.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)