|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, A Desert Cell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The separation of these two countries was known as the partition and Benazir's father, _______ was a representative of Pakistan for the United Nations at that time.
2. The book states that Benazir delivered her first speech in the society on the need to impeach _______.
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Indira Ghandi.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
3. Once she arrived at Harvard, Benazir decided to major in _________, pleasing her father in the process.
(a) International Politics.
(b) Radical Government.
(c) Comparative Government.
(d) International Business.
4. Partially as a result of the interventions orchestrated by her father, Benazir was accepted to Radcliffe in _______.
5. Pakistan used to be a part of ______ until August 14th, 1947 when that country gained independence from Britain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1988, at the young age of ________ Bhutto was elected Prime Minister of Pakistan.
2. The Brigadier General eventually moved Benazir and her mother to _______ in 1980 and kept them under house arrest.
3. The winter of his election, Benazir's father flew to the United Nations to challenge ________ military attack against Pakistan.
4. Benazir asked for legal help from _______ to defend her father against the death penalty.
5. According to the book, Benazir joined the _______ which helped her to practice her speaking skills.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)