|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Caught in a Coup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The administrators at Radcliffe believed that ______ American society might be too shocking for Benazir.
2. Shortly after her election as president of the society, Benazir's father told her that he would be working on equal rights for _______ in the foreign and civil service.
(c) Middle age people.
(d) People of color.
3. According to the book, the assembly has 237 members that serve _______ year terms.
4. On July 7, 1977, Brigadier General _______ led the army to stage a coup against Benazir's father.
5. Benazir's father served in all of the following minister roles at the United nations except _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. In particular, Benazir appreciated the fact that American women could decide not to ________ and have that decision supported.
2. She felt that her new surroundings were less _______ than the United States and the accommodations were more modest.
3. Benazir's father called the great economist ________ who was an economics professor at Harvard, and asked him to intervene.
4. Benazir took part in demonstrations against the war in Vietnam and was also attracted to the _______ movement in the United States.
5. Benazir decided to travel to the city where crops were damaged accompanied by her _______.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)