|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Caught in a Coup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In particular, Benazir appreciated the fact that American women could decide not to ________ and have that decision supported.
(a) Wear shorts.
(c) Have children.
2. The names of Benazir's siblings included all of the following except ______.
3. The book describes an incident in which Benazir Bhutto encountered racial prejudice at the _______ airport.
(b) New York.
(c) New Delhi.
4. Benazir Bhutto was the first woman elected to lead a ________ nation in all of history.
5. In 1988, at the young age of ________ Bhutto was elected Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the book, _________ is the capital of Pakistan and has been since 1959.
2. In school Benazir was taught all of the following languages, including the national language of Pakistan except _______.
3. Benazir's mother was college educated in ________ and drove her own sports car.
4. Despite the coup, Prime Minister Bhutto and the ______ remained popular to the general public.
5. Benazir's father served in all of the following minister roles at the United nations except _______.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)