|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Caught in a Coup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Benazir's ________ year at college, her father held a free election and was elected prime minister.
2. Shortly after her election as president of the society, Benazir's father told her that he would be working on equal rights for _______ in the foreign and civil service.
(a) Middle age people.
(d) People of color.
3. According to the book, Benazir Bhutto would be placed in charge of her ______ younger siblings
4. She felt that her new surroundings were less _______ than the United States and the accommodations were more modest.
5. The Brigadier General threatened to punish people by law for breaking ______ religious rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prime minister was eventually put in jail by the army. His wife ________ ran a campaign to replace him as prime minister.
2. Once she arrived at Harvard, Benazir decided to major in _________, pleasing her father in the process.
3. To address the crop damage rumors, Benazir was directed to visit the city of ________ to show the Bhuttos cared.
4. Benazir's father was angry when the Security Council _________ in response to his pleas.
5. Benazir was placed in a private ______ school in which she learned several languages including English.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)