|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Caught in a Coup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ is like the American House of Representatives and can pass laws and budgets.
(a) National Assembly.
(b) General Assembly.
(d) State Assembly.
2. The meeting of the two prime ministers happened in 1972 and was focused on who should own ________.
3. Benazir's father served Pakistan at the United Nations for ______ years, which often meant he did not see his daughter.
4. Benazir decided to travel to the city where crops were damaged accompanied by her _______.
5. Benazir's father contacted the general who said that he would hold an election in ______ days and that Bhutto was under house arrest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Benazir's father served in all of the following minister roles at the United nations except _______.
2. In particular, Benazir appreciated the fact that American women could decide not to ________ and have that decision supported.
3. According to the book, Benazir Bhutto would be placed in charge of her ______ younger siblings
4. Eventually the Brigadier General released the prime minister due to his popularity, however _______ expressed dangerous opinions about the general.
5. According to the book there was a rumor that Prime Minister Bhutto was responsible for ________ that damaged crops.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)