|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, On to Oxford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leaving Pakistan was difficult for Benazir, so her ______ came to be with her in America and help her settle in.
2. Benazir Bhutto was the first woman elected to lead a ________ nation in all of history.
3. Benazir's mother was college educated in ________ and drove her own sports car.
4. The administrators at Radcliffe believed that ______ American society might be too shocking for Benazir.
5. According to the book, Benazir Bhutto would be placed in charge of her ______ younger siblings
Short Answer Questions
1. In school Benazir was taught all of the following languages, including the national language of Pakistan except _______.
2. Benazir was placed in a private ______ school in which she learned several languages including English.
3. According to the book, the _______ of Pakistan is mainly an advisory position and is elected by provincial assemblies.
4. Benazir's father's campaign to secure rights became ________ and emotional although he eventually won.
5. Shortly after her election as president of the society, Benazir's father told her that he would be working on equal rights for _______ in the foreign and civil service.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)