|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, On to Oxford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benazir took part in demonstrations against the war in Vietnam and was also attracted to the _______ movement in the United States.
2. According to the book, Benazir Bhutto would be placed in charge of her ______ younger siblings
3. Benazir's intelligence and enthusiasm led her tutors to think that she might become an ambassador's assistant to the ________.
(b) United Nations.
(c) League of Nations.
(d) Secretary of State.
4. Pakistan used to be a part of ______ until August 14th, 1947 when that country gained independence from Britain.
5. Benazir was placed in a private ______ school in which she learned several languages including English.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book suggests that watching her siblings helped Benazir to develop skills necessary for _______.
2. Benazir graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard after which her father suggested that she attend ________.
3. Benazir Bhutto was the first woman elected to lead a ________ nation in all of history.
4. Benazir acclimatized quickly to her surroundings and began to join several organizations including ________.
5. In 1977, Benazir was the first _______ or non-British person elected president of the Oxford Society to which she belonged.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)