|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, On to Oxford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book, East Pakistan would eventually become an independent country called ________.
(b) Sri Lanka.
2. The administrators at Radcliffe believed that ______ American society might be too shocking for Benazir.
3. Once she arrived at Harvard, Benazir decided to major in _________, pleasing her father in the process.
(a) Comparative Government.
(b) Radical Government.
(c) International Politics.
(d) International Business.
4. Benazir was placed in a private ______ school in which she learned several languages including English.
5. Benazir's parents would often leave her and her siblings in the city of ______ Pakistan with a bit of money to take care of their needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her junior year at Harvard, Benazir was able to see a meeting between her father and prime minister _______ of India.
2. The separation of these two countries was known as the partition and Benazir's father, _______ was a representative of Pakistan for the United Nations at that time.
3. During Benazir's ________ year at college, her father held a free election and was elected prime minister.
4. Benazir graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard after which her father suggested that she attend ________.
5. According to the book, all of the following countries except ________ border the nation of Pakistan.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)