|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Heading for Harvard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benazir's father served Pakistan at the United Nations for ______ years, which often meant he did not see his daughter.
2. In 1988, at the young age of ________ Bhutto was elected Prime Minister of Pakistan.
3. _______ was married to the UN minister through an arrangement and was Benazir's mother.
4. According to the book, Benazir Bhutto would be placed in charge of her ______ younger siblings
5. Benazir Bhutto was the first woman elected to lead a ________ nation in all of history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pakistan used to be a part of ______ until August 14th, 1947 when that country gained independence from Britain.
2. Once she arrived at Harvard, Benazir decided to major in _________, pleasing her father in the process.
3. Benazir's mother was college educated in ________ and drove her own sports car.
4. The separation of these two countries was known as the partition and Benazir's father, _______ was a representative of Pakistan for the United Nations at that time.
5. Benazir was placed in a private ______ school in which she learned several languages including English.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)