|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Heading for Harvard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book, East Pakistan would eventually become an independent country called ________.
(b) Sri Lanka.
2. The administrators at Radcliffe believed that ______ American society might be too shocking for Benazir.
3. Benazir was placed in a private ______ school in which she learned several languages including English.
4. Benazir acclimatized quickly to her surroundings and began to join several organizations including ________.
(a) Harvard Intellectuals.
(b) Harvard Assembly.
(c) Harvard Crimson.
(d) Harvard Rowers.
5. Pakistan used to be a part of ______ until August 14th, 1947 when that country gained independence from Britain.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ was married to the UN minister through an arrangement and was Benazir's mother.
2. Benazir befriended several of the girls who were near her room including ________, who helped her to learn how to answer the telephone.
3. Benazir's mother was college educated in ________ and drove her own sports car.
4. During the meeting at the United Nations, Benazir's father asked her to meet him in ________ and watch Security Council disputes.
5. During Benazir's ________ year at college, her father held a free election and was elected prime minister.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)