|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Heading for Harvard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book, Benazir's mother refused to wear the Islamic _______, a veil that covers up women's faces.
2. Benazir's parents would often leave her and her siblings in the city of ______ Pakistan with a bit of money to take care of their needs.
3. According to the book, all of the following countries except ________ border the nation of Pakistan.
4. Benazir befriended several of the girls who were near her room including ________, who helped her to learn how to answer the telephone.
(a) Julie Fadiman.
(b) Anne Galbraith.
(c) Anne Fadiman.
(d) Anne Lamott.
5. Benazir's real name was ________. She was called Benazir by her father which meant "without equal".
Short Answer Questions
1. The winter of his election, Benazir's father flew to the United Nations to challenge ________ military attack against Pakistan.
2. According to the book, Muslim men may have up to four wives. Benazir's mother was the ______ wife.
3. Pakistan used to be a part of ______ until August 14th, 1947 when that country gained independence from Britain.
4. Benazir's father served in all of the following minister roles at the United nations except _______.
5. The names of Benazir's siblings included all of the following except ______.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)