|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, Serving the Nation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benazir asked for legal help from _______ to defend her father against the death penalty.
(a) Victoria Schofield.
(b) Anne Fadiman.
(c) Ayub Khan.
(d) Victoria Galbraith.
2. Benazir's real name was ________. She was called Benazir by her father which meant "without equal".
3. The book describes an incident in which Benazir Bhutto encountered racial prejudice at the _______ airport.
(a) New Delhi.
(d) New York.
4. On December 1, 1988, Bhutto was made __________ of Pakistan.
(a) Prime Minister.
5. According to the book, Zia's government allowed weapons from _______ fighters to flow into the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. On March 7, 1981, the brigadier general arrested ______ and six thousand MRD supporters.
2. Benazir originally struggled with the dirty appearance of Americans, but eventually began to wear ______ and sweatshirts.
3. At the end of May, 1988, Zia dissolved ________ and called for free elections in ninety days.
4. According to the book, Benazir Bhutto would be placed in charge of her ______ younger siblings
5. Shah and his wife _______ were living in Cannes. Benazir received a call from his wife stating that Shah had accidentally taken poison.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)