|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, On to Oxford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book, East Pakistan would eventually become an independent country called ________.
(b) Sri Lanka.
2. In 1988, at the young age of ________ Bhutto was elected Prime Minister of Pakistan.
3. During the meeting at the United Nations, Benazir's father asked her to meet him in ________ and watch Security Council disputes.
(d) New York.
4. According to the book, all of the following countries except ________ border the nation of Pakistan.
5. Benazir's real name was ________. She was called Benazir by her father which meant "without equal".
Short Answer Questions
1. The book states that Benazir delivered her first speech in the society on the need to impeach _______.
2. In particular, Benazir appreciated the fact that American women could decide not to ________ and have that decision supported.
3. In school Benazir was taught all of the following languages, including the national language of Pakistan except _______.
4. Once she arrived at Harvard, Benazir decided to major in _________, pleasing her father in the process.
5. In her junior year at Harvard, Benazir was able to see a meeting between her father and prime minister _______ of India.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)