|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, On to Oxford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book, Benazir Bhutto would be placed in charge of her ______ younger siblings
2. Benazir's real name was ________. She was called Benazir by her father which meant "without equal".
3. During Benazir's ________ year at college, her father held a free election and was elected prime minister.
4. The book suggests that watching her siblings helped Benazir to develop skills necessary for _______.
(a) Giving orders.
(b) Religious leadership.
(c) Managing money.
(d) Leading people.
5. In her junior year at Harvard, Benazir was able to see a meeting between her father and prime minister _______ of India.
(a) Ali Bhutto.
(b) Indira Gandhi.
(c) Imam Shah.
(d) Mohandas Gandhi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Benazir acclimatized quickly to her surroundings and began to join several organizations including ________.
2. In 1977, Benazir was the first _______ or non-British person elected president of the Oxford Society to which she belonged.
3. The administrators at Radcliffe believed that ______ American society might be too shocking for Benazir.
4. The winter of his election, Benazir's father flew to the United Nations to challenge ________ military attack against Pakistan.
5. Partially as a result of the interventions orchestrated by her father, Benazir was accepted to Radcliffe in _______.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)