|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, On to Oxford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book, administrators at Radcliffe worried about Benazir's _______ and the fact that she had led a sheltered life as an upper class Muslim.
(d) Attention problems.
2. _______ was married to the UN minister through an arrangement and was Benazir's mother.
3. Benazir's parents would often leave her and her siblings in the city of ______ Pakistan with a bit of money to take care of their needs.
4. Benazir's real name was ________. She was called Benazir by her father which meant "without equal".
5. Benazir was placed in a private ______ school in which she learned several languages including English.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her junior year at Harvard, Benazir was able to see a meeting between her father and prime minister _______ of India.
2. In school Benazir was taught all of the following languages, including the national language of Pakistan except _______.
3. Partially as a result of the interventions orchestrated by her father, Benazir was accepted to Radcliffe in _______.
4. During Benazir's ________ year at college, her father held a free election and was elected prime minister.
5. The book suggests that watching her siblings helped Benazir to develop skills necessary for _______.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)