|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, On to Oxford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benazir's father held elections in ________ instead of August so that he could get to work on his campaign to secure rights in the foreign and civil service.
2. Benazir Bhutto was the first woman elected to lead a ________ nation in all of history.
3. In particular, Benazir appreciated the fact that American women could decide not to ________ and have that decision supported.
(a) Have children.
(c) Wear shorts.
4. The book describes an incident in which Benazir Bhutto encountered racial prejudice at the _______ airport.
(a) New Delhi.
(b) New York.
5. The winter of his election, Benazir's father flew to the United Nations to challenge ________ military attack against Pakistan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Benazir's real name was ________. She was called Benazir by her father which meant "without equal".
2. According to the book, Muslim men may have up to four wives. Benazir's mother was the ______ wife.
3. In 1977, Benazir was the first _______ or non-British person elected president of the Oxford Society to which she belonged.
4. Shortly after her election as president of the society, Benazir's father told her that he would be working on equal rights for _______ in the foreign and civil service.
5. According to the book, the _______ of Pakistan is mainly an advisory position and is elected by provincial assemblies.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)