|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, On to Oxford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book, Benazir's father taught her ________, which became a major part of her education.
2. During Benazir's second round of education she pursued all of the following degrees except ________.
3. Benazir originally struggled with the dirty appearance of Americans, but eventually began to wear ______ and sweatshirts.
(d) Blue jeans.
4. In 1988, at the young age of ________ Bhutto was elected Prime Minister of Pakistan.
5. According to the book, Benazir's mother refused to wear the Islamic _______, a veil that covers up women's faces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Benazir studied diplomacy and _______ at Oxford in 1976 at the insistence of her father.
2. Benazir's father held elections in ________ instead of August so that he could get to work on his campaign to secure rights in the foreign and civil service.
3. Leaving Pakistan was difficult for Benazir, so her ______ came to be with her in America and help her settle in.
4. In her junior year at Harvard, Benazir was able to see a meeting between her father and prime minister _______ of India.
5. The winter of his election, Benazir's father flew to the United Nations to challenge ________ military attack against Pakistan.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)