|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, On to Oxford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book, Benazir's mother refused to wear the Islamic _______, a veil that covers up women's faces.
2. Benazir's father held elections in ________ instead of August so that he could get to work on his campaign to secure rights in the foreign and civil service.
3. Benazir's real name was ________. She was called Benazir by her father which meant "without equal".
4. The names of Benazir's siblings included all of the following except ______.
5. Benazir's mother was college educated in ________ and drove her own sports car.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the meeting at the United Nations, Benazir's father asked her to meet him in ________ and watch Security Council disputes.
2. Benazir's father was angry when the Security Council _________ in response to his pleas.
3. Pakistan used to be a part of ______ until August 14th, 1947 when that country gained independence from Britain.
4. According to the book, the _______ of Pakistan is mainly an advisory position and is elected by provincial assemblies.
5. _______ was married to the UN minister through an arrangement and was Benazir's mother.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)