|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Jailed and Alone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Brigadier General eventually moved Benazir and her mother to _______ in 1980 and kept them under house arrest.
2. Benazir acclimatized quickly to her surroundings and began to join several organizations including ________.
(a) Harvard Intellectuals.
(b) Harvard Crimson.
(c) Harvard Rowers.
(d) Harvard Assembly.
3. Benazir graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard after which her father suggested that she attend ________.
4. During Ronald Reagan's presidency, the United States began to send money to Pakistan to prevent _______ forces from getting to the border.
5. When the two opposing political parties joined in an effort to defeat the brigadier general, they formed a third party known as _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The U.S. president became angry at the mention of political prisoners and stated that ________ was living under great conditions.
2. Benazir wrote to the ________ while she was under house arrest in Karachi to encourage them to continue resisting the military.
3. As a condition of their house arrest, the Bhuttos could not do all of the following except ______.
4. According to the book, the _______ of Pakistan is mainly an advisory position and is elected by provincial assemblies.
5. The Pakistani government has ________ senators elected every six years by four provinces.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)