|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Jailed and Alone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benazir had to stop her political activism at one point due to a serious _______.
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Eye infection.
(c) Ear infection.
2. The Brigadier General eventually moved Benazir and her mother to _______ in 1980 and kept them under house arrest.
3. The Brigadier General would not allow _______ to receive appropriate medical attention for her illness.
4. In the fall of 1973, Benazir arrived at her new school in _______, and she struggled the first few months.
(a) The United States.
5. Leaving Pakistan was difficult for Benazir, so her ______ came to be with her in America and help her settle in.
Short Answer Questions
1. In jail, Benazir turned _______ years old and hoped for a miracle every day.
2. _______ visited Pakistan in 1982, and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee challenged him with reports of abuse of political prisoners.
3. On July 7, 1977, Brigadier General _______ led the army to stage a coup against Benazir's father.
4. During the meeting at the United Nations, Benazir's father asked her to meet him in ________ and watch Security Council disputes.
5. Partially as a result of the interventions orchestrated by her father, Benazir was accepted to Radcliffe in _______.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)