|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Jailed and Alone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benazir decided to travel to the city where crops were damaged accompanied by her _______.
2. According to the book, Benazir's mother seemed to have ________ or lung cancer and Benazir was eventually allowed to visit her briefly.
3. Leaving Pakistan was difficult for Benazir, so her ______ came to be with her in America and help her settle in.
4. In her junior year at Harvard, Benazir was able to see a meeting between her father and prime minister _______ of India.
(a) Ali Bhutto.
(b) Indira Gandhi.
(c) Imam Shah.
(d) Mohandas Gandhi.
5. The Pakistani newspapers accused Mir and Shah of running a secret organization know as ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. She felt that her new surroundings were less _______ than the United States and the accommodations were more modest.
2. In the fall of 1973, Benazir arrived at her new school in _______, and she struggled the first few months.
3. During Benazir's ________ year at college, her father held a free election and was elected prime minister.
4. After Benazir's mother left for treatment, Benazir was placed under house arrest in _______ for another 14 months.
5. During the time of the coup, Benazir learned how to deal with ________ and correct rumors.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)