|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Jailed and Alone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually the Brigadier General released the prime minister due to his popularity, however _______ expressed dangerous opinions about the general.
2. Upon her release from jail, Benazir was put on a plane back home to _______, Pakistan.
3. To address the crop damage rumors, Benazir was directed to visit the city of ________ to show the Bhuttos cared.
4. After her father's death, Benazir began to hold _______ meetings and she soon became the leader of the party.
5. According to the book, Benazir's mother seemed to have ________ or lung cancer and Benazir was eventually allowed to visit her briefly.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Brigadier General would not allow _______ to receive appropriate medical attention for her illness.
2. When the two opposing political parties joined in an effort to defeat the brigadier general, they formed a third party known as _______.
3. Despite the coup, Prime Minister Bhutto and the ______ remained popular to the general public.
4. According to the book, East Pakistan would eventually become an independent country called ________.
5. The book states that Benazir delivered her first speech in the society on the need to impeach _______.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)