Chapter One, A Child Without Equal
1. According to the book, Benazir Bhutto would be placed in charge of her ______ younger siblings
2. The names of Benazir's siblings included all of the following except ______.
3. Benazir's parents would often leave her and her siblings in the city of ______ Pakistan with a bit of money to take care of their needs.
4. The book suggests that watching her siblings helped Benazir to develop skills necessary for _______.
(a) Religious leadership.
(b) Managing money.
(c) Giving orders.
(d) Leading people.
5. In 1988, at the young age of ________ Bhutto was elected Prime Minister of Pakistan.
6. Benazir Bhutto was the first woman elected to lead a ________ nation in all of history.
7. According to the book, all of the following countries except ________ border the nation of Pakistan.
This section contains 4,003 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)