Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What war did Denver's brother leave to fight in?
2. Who does Stamp Paid say that Sethe tried to stab?
3. What is Sethe telling Paul D at the beginning of this chapter?
4. What does Sethe tell Paul in the end?
5. What kind of men does Beloved remember bringing her food and water?
Compare Beloved and Denver.
1) What is their relationship with their mother?
2) What is their relationship with Paul D?
3) What is their relationship to each other?
Paul D says it is a bad idea for ex-slaves to love their children too much. Discuss this statement, drawing two examples from the book.
Think about Paul D's time in prison in Georgia. What do you think conditions were like? How would you have coped in similar conditions?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)