|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Paul D say Sethe has two legs?
2. What does Sethe do as soon as she sees the woman?
3. What does Paul D decide to tell Sethe?
4. In what way does Sethe say Halle mistreated her?
5. How does Sethe try to kill Denver?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why is Denver convinced that Beloved is her sister?
2. What do you think the single, unbroken paragraph in chapter twenty signifies?
This section contains 949 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)