|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Morrison say Sethe, Denver, and Paul D forget Beloved?
(a) Because she feeds on their anxiety
(b) Because when they remember she appears
(c) Because she was nothing but trouble
(d) Because it is better than remembering her
2. Who does the man on the horse ask for?
(c) Baby Suggs
3. Who does Baby Suggs hope to see?
(d) Paul D
4. Why are Sethe and Beloved trying to gather strength?
(a) To go outside
(b) To fight each other
(c) To have fun
(d) To make a dolls house
5. When do the footprints disappear?
(a) When it snows
(b) When it rains
(c) When people step in them
(d) When they begin forgetting
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sethe decide about Beloved?
2. Why does Sethe think she does not have to explain anything to Beloved?
3. How does Toni Morrison say people can cope with loneliness?
4. Why does Paul D think the article must be sensational?
5. What does Beloved say came to mix the men with the women?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)