|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people come to the party?
2. Who arrives to talk to Paul D?
(d) Stamp Paid
3. Where does Paul D work?
(a) A factory
(b) A slaughterhouse
(c) A nursery
(d) A hospital
4. Where does Denver initially go for help?
(a) Lady Jones
(b) Paul D
(c) Stamp Paid
(d) The Bodwins
5. What two characters does Beloved have separate conversations with in this chapter?
(a) Stamp Paid and Denver
(b) Denver and Sethe
(c) Denver and Janey
(d) Paul D and Sethe
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of men does Beloved remember bringing her food and water?
2. How does Toni Morrison say people can cope with loneliness?
3. Whose story does the novel turn back to in chapter 15?
4. Why does Morrison say Sethe, Denver, and Paul D forget Beloved?
5. What happened to Beloved when Sethe became thinner?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)