|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war did Denver's brother leave to fight in?
(a) The American Revolution
(b) The Boers War
(c) The Civil War
(d) World War One
2. Who does Stamp Paid say that Sethe tried to stab?
(b) Mr. Bodwin
3. What is Sethe telling Paul D at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Why she killed her child
(b) That she did not kill her child
(c) That the photo in the article was not of her
(d) That she loves Paul D
4. What does Sethe tell Paul in the end?
(a) That she was afraid the white people would kill her babies
(b) That she loved her babies too much to allow them to live in such a world
(c) That she couldn't afford to keep her babies
(d) That she tried to take her babies somewhere safe
5. What kind of men does Beloved remember bringing her food and water?
(b) Men without arms
(c) Men without legs
(d) Men without skin
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the woman that Beloved saw putting leaves in a basket?
2. What kind of pies does Sethe make?
3. Who does Paul D say has offered him a place to stay?
4. Where does Paul D work?
5. Whose body does Stamp say he had to carry out of 124?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)