|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Sheriff and his friends find Sethe?
(a) In the cold house
(b) In Baby Suggs' bedroom
(c) In the woodshed
(d) In the barn
2. What happened to Beloved when Sethe became thinner?
(a) She started acting like a baby
(b) She started to resemble Sethe
(c) She grew bigger and bigger
(d) She became nasty
3. Why does Paul D think he is not really a man?
(a) He can't perform in bed
(b) He finds other men attractive
(c) He has always had a high voice
(d) Because a young girl has had her way with him
4. What war did Denver's brother leave to fight in?
(a) The Civil War
(b) World War One
(c) The American Revolution
(d) The Boers War
5. Who does Paul D say had all the good ideas?
(d) Stamp Paid
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beloved do while sitting in the kitchen with Denver?
2. What does the woman say her name is?
3. What does Beloved see in the water?
4. What is the name of Sethe's daughter?
5. Where does Paul D sleep after he is tired of sleeping in Baby Suggs' bed?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)