|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beloved remember a woman doing?
(b) Giving her a necklace
(c) Putting leaves in a basket
2. What is Sethe telling Paul D at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) That the photo in the article was not of her
(b) Why she killed her child
(c) That she did not kill her child
(d) That she loves Paul D
3. Where is the woman sitting when Sethe, Denver and Paul D arrive back from the carnival?
(a) On Sethe's bed
(b) On a stump outside the house
(c) On the porch
(d) On the grass
4. Why does Mrs. Garner laugh at Sethe?
(a) She falls and breaks her leg
(b) She falls pregnant
(c) Because she asks if she can have a wedding
(d) She asks if she can have a holiday
5. How does the chapter begin?
(a) Beloved is thinking to herself
(b) Sethe is telling Beloved a story
(c) Beloved and Denver are deep into a conversation
(d) Denver is dancing
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul D work?
2. What does Stamp Paid show Paul D?
3. What does Paul presume Beloved is?
4. How many of Baby Suggs' sons died?
5. What happens as Denver tells the story of her birth?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)