|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beloved say it is like where she comes from?
2. What does Paul D do when Sethe says there was not another way?
(a) Hit her
(b) Leave the house
(d) Punch the wall
3. Why does Paul D say Sethe has two legs?
(a) To remind her to treat him like a human
(b) To remind her that she circling around him
(c) To remind her that she can get tired
(d) To remind her that she is not an animal
4. Who arrives to take Sethe back to Sweethome?
(a) Mr and Mrs Garner
(b) The sherriff and his wife
(c) The sherriff and his cousin
(d) The sherriff, the schoolteacher, and the schoolteacher's nephew
5. What did Baby Suggs do for a living when Sethe arrived at 124?
(a) She was a house servant
(b) She was a preacher
(c) She played golf
(d) She was a cook
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul D think Beloved is doing to him?
2. What is the name of Sethe's daughter?
3. Why is Sethe angry at Paul D?
4. What happened to Sethe's mother?
5. How many other slaves is Paul D locked up with?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)