|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beloved do when Denver asks why she didn't cry?
(a) She slaps Denver across the cheek
(b) She cries
(c) She chokes
(d) She laughs
2. Why does Paul D say Sethe has two legs?
(a) To remind her to treat him like a human
(b) To remind her that she can get tired
(c) To remind her that she is not an animal
(d) To remind her that she circling around him
3. What does Beloved see in the water?
(a) A diamond earring
(c) The face she lost
(d) A heart
4. How does the chapter begin?
(a) Beloved is thinking to herself
(b) Beloved and Denver are deep into a conversation
(c) Sethe is telling Beloved a story
(d) Denver is dancing
5. Who does Stamp Paid say managed to punch Sethe and get her down?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Paul D leave the Union army?
2. Where does the man on the horse say Judy lives?
3. Who owned Sweet Home?
4. Why does Stamp Paid think that nobody warned Sethe about the men coming to take her back to Sweet Home?
5. What does Beloved wonder about herself?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)