|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what style is this chapter written?
(b) Second person
(c) Self reflexive
(d) Stream of consciousness
2. Who arrives at 124 at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Paul D
(c) Stamp Paid
(d) The Sheriff
3. What is Sethe telling Paul D at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) That the photo in the article was not of her
(b) That she did not kill her child
(c) That she loves Paul D
(d) Why she killed her child
4. What happened to Sethe's mother?
(a) She ran away back to her homeland
(b) She was hung
(c) She married a slave owner
(d) She was imprisoned
5. Why does Paul D say Sethe has two legs?
(a) To remind her that she circling around him
(b) To remind her that she is not an animal
(c) To remind her to treat him like a human
(d) To remind her that she can get tired
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sethe get fired?
2. Who do Sethe and Paul meet on the road when they are heading back to 124?
3. What did Denver used to play in her hiding place?
4. What does Beloved say it is like where she comes from?
5. What has Sethe done to her baby?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)