|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paul D say has offered him a place to stay?
(a) The church minister
(b) The slaughterhouse owner
2. What does Beloved ask Paul D?
(a) To have sex with her
(b) To kill Sethe
(c) To leave the house
(d) To make her laugh
3. Where does the woman come out from?
(a) The woods
(b) The water
(c) A hole in the sky
(d) The ground
4. What does Sethe decide about Beloved?
(a) That she is her enemy
(b) That she is a ghost
(c) That she is her daughter
(d) That she wants to kill her
5. What does Stamp Paid show Paul D?
(a) A newspaper clipping about Sethe
(b) A letter from his children
(c) His scars
(d) A photo of his wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sethe think she does not have to explain anything to Beloved?
2. What does Beloved ask Denver about?
3. Who does Paul D say he envies?
4. Why can't Stamp Paid tell Paul D that he saw Sethe take her children into the woodshed?
5. Who stops Sethe from killing Denver?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)