|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Denver ask Paul D?
(a) How long he is going to hang around
(b) If he is a man or a mouse
(c) How old he is
(d) What his real name he is
2. What does Denver decide not to tell her mother?
(a) Beloved's visits to Paul D in the coldhouse
(b) Beloved is a murderer
(c) Beloved is a ghost
(d) Beloved is trying to kill Paul
3. Whose body does Stamp say he had to carry out of 124?
(a) Baby Suggs
(d) The schoolteacher's nephew's
4. Why does Sethe remember Howard?
(a) He had a huge nose.
(b) He had big cow like eyes.
(c) He had a beaming smile.
(d) He had an oddly shaped head.
5. Why does Stamp have trouble knocking at Sethe's door?
(a) Because he is nervous
(b) Because he has broken his knocking hand
(c) Because he never has to knock at anyone else's door
(d) Because he thinks Sethe is asleep
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Denver ask Beloved after Beloved has pulled out her tooth?
2. Who is Beloved fascinated by?
3. Why does Mrs. Garner laugh at Sethe for wanting a wedding?
4. Who does Denver believe is coming to see her?
5. Who owned Sweet Home?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)