|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Denver say she saw holding Sethe?
(a) A Spirit
(b) A white dress
(c) A black dress
(d) A ghost
2. In what style is this chapter written?
(a) Stream of consciousness
(c) Second person
(d) Self reflexive
3. Why did the perfume bottle break?
(a) Because the perfume froze
(b) Denver threw it against a tree
(c) Denver dropped it.
(d) Sete stood on it
4. What does Beloved see in the water?
(a) A diamond earring
(c) A heart
(d) The face she lost
5. Who arrives after the sheriff has taken Sethe away?
(a) A preacher
(b) Two children delivering shoes
(d) A peddlar
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Paul D say that Sixo would walk to meet a woman?
2. What is Beloved doing for Denver upstairs?
3. Who is the only person Beloved wants to give her attention to?
4. Why are the people who went to the party so upset?
5. Who gave Denver her perfume?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)