|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paul D say Sethe has two legs?
(a) To remind her that she is not an animal
(b) To remind her to treat him like a human
(c) To remind her that she can get tired
(d) To remind her that she circling around him
2. What is Sethe telling Paul D at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Why she killed her child
(b) That she loves Paul D
(c) That she did not kill her child
(d) That the photo in the article was not of her
3. Where does Paul sleep at first?
(a) Under Sethe's bed
(b) On a chair
(c) On the floor
(d) In the bath tub
4. How many of Baby Suggs' sons ran away?
5. What did the schoolteacher tell Mr. Garner's slaves?
(a) That they weren't men
(b) That they may as well be dead
(c) That they were tigers
(d) That they were free
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years is its since Sethe's baby died?
2. What does Sethe feed outside the back of her workplace?
3. Where does Paul D sleep after he is tired of sleeping in Baby Suggs' bed?
4. Why was Paul D imprisoned?
5. Where does Paul D have sex with Beloved?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)