|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Denver ask Paul D?
(a) What his real name he is
(b) How old he is
(c) How long he is going to hang around
(d) If he is a man or a mouse
2. What did Baby Suggs do for a living when Sethe arrived at 124?
(a) She was a house servant
(b) She was a cook
(c) She was a preacher
(d) She played golf
3. Whose body does Stamp say he had to carry out of 124?
(a) Baby Suggs
(d) The schoolteacher's nephew's
4. What does Sethe remember Baby Suggs telling her?
(a) To give up the war
(b) To get married
(c) To move back to her homeland
(d) To have children
5. What did Denver used to hide from?
(a) Her brother's fear
(b) Her mother's nagging
(c) Her slave owner's wrath
(d) Her stepfather's abuse
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Stamp Paid tell Paul D that he saw Sethe take her children into the woodshed?
2. What did Mr. Garner trust about his slaves?
3. What did Sethe tell Amy her real name was?
4. Who does Beloved say is the only person she needs to have?
5. What does Sethe tell Paul in the end?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)