|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the address of Sethe's house?
(a) 124 Bluemoon Rd, Charlottesville, Ohio
(b) 135 Rhode Way, Cincinnati, Ohio
(c) 124 Bluestone Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio
(d) 124 Orangeskies Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio
2. Who owned Sweet Home?
(a) The Fords
(c) The Garners
(d) Baby Suggs
3. Why does Stamp feel guilty?
(a) For knocking over a child on his horse
(b) For killing his slave owner
(c) For telling Paul D about Sethe
(d) For leaving his wife
4. Why does Paul D think the article must be sensational?
(a) Because the headline says sensational
(b) Because it has Sethe's picture
(c) Because it has to be in order to attract a white audience
(d) Because newspapers are always sensational
5. Why does Mrs. Garner laugh at Sethe for wanting a wedding?
(a) Slaves are banned from having weddings.
(b) She thinks slaves do not have human desires such as wanting a wedding.
(c) Sethe does not have the money for a wedding.
(d) She thinks Sethe is too unattractive to ever find husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sethe angry with Paul D?
2. What does Paul D end up telling Sethe?
3. Who does Sethe think Beloved hates?
4. Why are the people who went to the party so upset?
5. Why was Paul D imprisoned?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)