|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul D remember meeting fellow slaves?
(a) In a barn
(b) In a shed
(c) In a graveyard
(d) Under a tree
2. What is the address of Sethe's house?
(a) 135 Rhode Way, Cincinnati, Ohio
(b) 124 Bluemoon Rd, Charlottesville, Ohio
(c) 124 Bluestone Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio
(d) 124 Orangeskies Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio
3. Why does Mrs. Garner laugh at Sethe?
(a) She asks if she can have a holiday
(b) She falls pregnant
(c) She falls and breaks her leg
(d) Because she asks if she can have a wedding
4. Who owned Sweet Home?
(b) The Garners
(c) Baby Suggs
(d) The Fords
5. How does Sethe react to Denver asking Paul D how long he is going to stay?
(a) She laughs
(b) She is offended
(c) She cries
(d) She screams
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Denver miss her baby sister?
2. Who pierced Sethe's ears?
3. How far does Paul D say that Sixo would walk to meet a woman?
4. What does Sethe say Paul D is not allowed to do?
5. Who gave Denver her perfume?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)