|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Garners pride themselves in doing?
(a) Allowing their slaves to marry
(b) Paying their slaves
(c) Making their slaves into men
(d) Allowing their slaves into town
2. What does Paul presume Beloved is?
(a) A ghost
(b) A mental patient
(c) A prophet
(d) An escaped slave
3. Why are Denver and Sethe so surprised that the woman is called Beloved?
(a) Because it was Sethe's name when she was at the plantation
(b) Because it is a white person's name
(c) Because it is the name of Sethe's dead daughter
(d) Because they did not think Beloved was a real name
4. What did Baby Suggs do for a living when Sethe arrived at 124?
(a) She was a house servant
(b) She played golf
(c) She was a cook
(d) She was a preacher
5. What does Denver say she saw holding Sethe?
(a) A white dress
(b) A black dress
(c) A Spirit
(d) A ghost
Short Answer Questions
1. What happen after Paul D has spent 86 days at the camp?
2. Why does Denver miss her baby sister?
3. What does Denver ask Paul D?
4. How far does Paul D say that Sixo would walk to meet a woman?
5. What is the name of the man that Sethe chose to marry?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)