|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Miss Bodwin give Denver the perfume?
(a) During the Civil War
(b) During the American Revolution
(c) On Christmas Day
(d) On Independence Day
2. Where does Denver have a secret spot where she can hide?
(a) In the attic
(b) In the woods
(c) In the garden
(d) By the river
3. What does Sethe say Paul D is not allowed to do?
(a) Yell or punish her daughter
(b) Sleep in the house
(d) Enter her bedroom
4. What is the name of Sethe's dog?
(a) Here Boy
5. Why does Paul D think Sethe's scar does not look like a tree?
(a) Because trees are inviting
(b) Because it does not have any leaves
(c) Because trees blow in the wind
(d) Because trees are not red
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sethe react to Denver asking Paul D how long he is going to stay?
2. What does Denver say she saw holding Sethe?
3. How long did the man say he would spend chiseling Sethe's daughters gravestone until he would charge for it?
4. Who does Sethe think about after she has sex with Paul D?
5. What did the Garners pride themselves in doing?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)