|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul D decide to tell Sethe?
(a) That he want to leave her
(b) That he doen't want to get a job
(c) That he wants to marry her
(d) That he has been having sex with Beloved
2. Why does Stamp feel guilty?
(a) For telling Paul D about Sethe
(b) For killing his slave owner
(c) For leaving his wife
(d) For knocking over a child on his horse
3. Where does Paul sleep at first?
(a) On the floor
(b) Under Sethe's bed
(c) On a chair
(d) In the bath tub
4. How did Mr. Garner die?
(a) A broken heart
(b) A heart attack
(d) A stroke
5. Who does Paul say badly abused the slaves at Sweet Home?
(a) The schoolteacher
(b) The Sheriff
(c) Mr. Garner
(d) Mrs. Garner
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sethe say Paul D is not allowed to do?
2. Why does Mrs. Garner laugh at Sethe for wanting a wedding?
3. What does Beloved do while sitting in the kitchen with Denver?
4. What can Stamp Paid hear around the house?
5. What does Paul D manage to do while he is at the carnival?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)