|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives after the sheriff has taken Sethe away?
(a) A preacher
(c) Two children delivering shoes
(d) A peddlar
2. What does Paul D manage to do while he is at the carnival?
(a) Secure a loan
(b) Make a few contacts for possible jobs
(c) Steal some money
(d) Find a job
3. Why is Sethe angry with Paul D?
(a) Because he was disppointing in bed
(b) Because he has cast out the ghost
(c) Because he has no money
(d) Because he does not like her scar
4. Who arrives at 124 at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) The Sheriff
(b) Stamp Paid
(d) Paul D
5. What does Sethe do as soon as she sees the woman?
(a) She faints
(b) She runs to the outhouse
(c) She screams
(d) She vomits
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sethe think about after she has sex with Paul D?
2. What kind of men does Beloved remember bringing her food and water?
3. What is the name of the man that Sethe chose to marry?
4. What does Paul D wonder aloud?
5. How do the guards wake the men up in the Georgia prison?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)