|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Denver say she saw holding Sethe?
(a) A ghost
(b) A Spirit
(c) A black dress
(d) A white dress
2. Who does Denver believe is coming to see her?
(a) Baby Suggs
(c) The schoolteacher
(d) Mrs. Garner
3. Why does Paul D think he is not really a man?
(a) He can't perform in bed
(b) He finds other men attractive
(c) Because a young girl has had her way with him
(d) He has always had a high voice
4. Who does Paul D say he envies?
(c) A family of slaves that managed to stay together
(d) Stamp Paid
5. Where do the guards lock Paul D and the other men at night?
(a) In toilet cubicles
(b) In wooden boxes
(c) In coffins
(d) In a prison cell
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul sleep at first?
2. How did the men on the plantation sate their sexual appetite?
3. Why was Paul D imprisoned?
4. What does Paul D manage to do while he is at the carnival?
5. What did Baby Suggs turn the outside kitchen into?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)