|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul notice about Beloved?
(a) She has no toes
(b) She does not remember her past
(c) She is a ghost
(d) That she desires for someone in the house
2. What is Sethe telling Paul D at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Why she killed her child
(b) That she loves Paul D
(c) That the photo in the article was not of her
(d) That she did not kill her child
3. What fact does Beloved remember about a dead man?
(a) That he had claws
(b) That he had sharp teeth
(c) That he had pink eyes
(d) That he had no skin
4. What is Beloved doing for Denver upstairs?
(a) Trying on clothes
(b) Telling ghost stories
(c) Showing her her scars
5. Where does Paul sleep after when he is tired of sleeping on a chair?
(a) On the sofa
(b) In the bath tub
(c) In Baby Suggs bed
(d) On the floor
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of men does Beloved remember bringing her food and water?
2. What does Sethe feed outside the back of her workplace?
3. What does Sethe tell Paul in the end?
4. What did Sethe tell Amy her real name was?
5. What did Mr. Garner trust about his slaves?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)