|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the men on the plantation sate their sexual appetite?
(a) They had sex with each other.
(b) They had sex with calves.
(c) They visited prostitutes.
(d) They had sex with sheep.
2. Why could Paul not help his friend?
(a) He was wearing a bit in his mouth.
(b) He was being beaten at the time.
(c) He was chained up.
(d) He was not there.
3. Where is the woman sitting when Sethe, Denver and Paul D arrive back from the carnival?
(a) On the grass
(b) On the porch
(c) On a stump outside the house
(d) On Sethe's bed
4. Where does the woman come out from?
(a) The ground
(b) A hole in the sky
(c) The woods
(d) The water
5. Why does Paul D think Sethe's scar does not look like a tree?
(a) Because trees are not red
(b) Because trees blow in the wind
(c) Because it does not have any leaves
(d) Because trees are inviting
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Halle and Sethe used to have sex after they were married?
2. Where does Paul D take Sethe and Denver?
3. What is the name of the man that Sethe chose to marry?
4. What does Sethe say Paul D is not allowed to do?
5. What does the woman say her name is?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)