|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of men does Beloved remember bringing her food and water?
(b) Men without arms
(c) Men without legs
(d) Men without skin
2. What does Sethe do as soon as she sees the woman?
(a) She runs to the outhouse
(b) She vomits
(c) She screams
(d) She faints
3. What does Denver ask Beloved after Beloved has pulled out her tooth?
(a) If she can give her the tooth
(b) To do it again
(c) If she is hurt
(d) If she can make a wish
4. Why does Paul D say Sethe has two legs?
(a) To remind her to treat him like a human
(b) To remind her that she circling around him
(c) To remind her that she can get tired
(d) To remind her that she is not an animal
5. Who does Beloved say is the only person she needs to have?
(a) Paul D
(d) Baby Suggs
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul sleep after when he is tired of sleeping on a chair?
2. Where is the woman sitting when Sethe, Denver and Paul D arrive back from the carnival?
3. What did the schoolteacher tell Mr. Garner's slaves?
4. Why is Denver jealous of Paul D?
5. Why does Denver miss her baby sister?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)