|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Sethe done to her baby?
(a) Cut out her eyes
(b) Cut her throat
(c) Hung her
(d) Drowned her
2. What happen after Paul D has spent 86 days at the camp?
(a) He kills one of the guards
(b) It beins to snow
(c) It begins to rain
(d) He falls deathly ill
3. How many other slaves is Paul D locked up with?
4. Why does Paul D think he is not really a man?
(a) He has always had a high voice
(b) Because a young girl has had her way with him
(c) He finds other men attractive
(d) He can't perform in bed
5. What did Sethe tell Amy her real name was?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul D end up telling Sethe?
2. What did the schoolteacher tell Mr. Garner's slaves?
3. How does Sethe react to Denver asking Paul D how long he is going to stay?
4. What does Paul D decide to tell Sethe?
5. How do the guards wake the men up in the Georgia prison?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)