|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Denver say she drank from Sethe's nipple?
(a) Beloved's blood
2. What does Paul notice about Beloved?
(a) She is a ghost
(b) That she desires for someone in the house
(c) She has no toes
(d) She does not remember her past
3. What does Paul presume Beloved is?
(a) A mental patient
(b) A prophet
(c) An escaped slave
(d) A ghost
4. What does Denver ask Beloved after Beloved has pulled out her tooth?
(a) If she can give her the tooth
(b) If she can make a wish
(c) To do it again
(d) If she is hurt
5. Why is Sethe angry at Paul D?
(a) Because she needs someone to be angry at.
(b) Because he did not say anything to help Halle.
(c) Because she thinks Paul D is lying.
(d) Because he did not tell Sethe about Halle sooner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beloved do when Denver asks why she didn't cry?
2. Why did Halle break down?
3. What does Denver dream about Sethe?
4. Who does Denver believe is coming to see her?
5. What was the first thing Denver heard after she went deaf?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)