|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty One through Chapter Twenty Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has taken Woodrow shopping in Chapter 3?
(b) Mrs. Dotson.
2. What does Mrs. Cooper do when she is acting as if she is drunk?
(a) She starts to take her dress off.
(b) She walks right into the creek.
(c) She jumps into the swimming pool.
(d) She dances on a table.
3. At the party, Mrs. Cooper tells Woodrow that Belle was ______________.
4. Which of the following does NOT apply to Woodrow and Gypsy?
(a) They are between being young adults and children.
(b) They are between Summer and Winter.
(c) They are between a rock and a hard place.
(d) They are between dawn and day.
5. What does Gypsy give Woodrow on his first night at his grandparents' home?
(a) A cherry jawbreaker.
(b) A whistle.
(c) A pack of gum.
(d) A kickball.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gypsy rest through the night after she is brought home?
2. What is the topic of conversation when Woodrow comes into the barbershop?
3. What ground rules does Woodrow set on the first day of school?
4. What announcement does Porter make that happily surprises Woodrow?
5. What does Gypsy accidentally call Woodrow's former home?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)