|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty One through Chapter Twenty Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of liquor did Woodrow tell Mrs. Cooper was in her drink?
2. When Gypsy does not like a song that comes on the television, Woodrow states that she doesn't like it because ____________________.
(a) she can't hit the high notes in it.
(b) it reminds her of her father.
(c) it is too slow.
(d) it reminds her of her old boyfriend.
3. Woodrow tells Gypsy that he and his mother had been saving money for ___________________.
(a) a new car.
(b) his college fund.
(c) an operation to fix his eyes.
(d) a vacation to Hawaii.
4. What does Woodrow now believe about his mother?
(a) She will send a message soon.
(b) She will return any day now.
(c) She will never return for him.
(d) She is probably dead.
5. Porter tells Gypsy that she is not ugly and evil, but she is ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Blind Benny do after his parents died when he was twelve?
2. Who is the school principal's wife?
3. Porter tells Gypsy that _______________ needs to come.
4. What is the name of the town's barbershop?
5. What does Gypsy do at the end of the evening with Woodrow and Blind Benny?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)