|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty One through Chapter Twenty Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gypsy's nightmares become ________________________.
(a) more frequent and more horrifying.
(b) less frequent and less horrifying.
(c) more frequent and about the same in horror.
(d) more frequent but less horrifying.
2. How is Gypsy feeling by the time she reaches the movie theater?
3. What happens as Woodrow's popularity grows?
(a) He gets little gifts and candy from his classmates.
(b) He receives more phone calls at home.
(c) He gets invitations to parties.
(d) He gets notes from girls at school.
4. Which of the following did Belle NOT do?
(a) Picke up her things two weeks after she left.
(b) Ran away to New York.
(c) Ran off with Edward Prater.
(d) Got married a week after she met Edward.
5. What is notable about Woodrow's appearance?
(a) He has a limp.
(b) He has bright red hair.
(c) He is missing his left thumb.
(d) He is very cross-eyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the farmer who killed the young woman?
2. What day does Woodrow say he would live over again if given the chance?
3. What does the person in #91 say that he recalls Amos doing with Gypsy when she was younger?
4. What disease does Gypsy have?
5. Gypsy gets flustered in school and says that her real father ____________________.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)