|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty One through Chapter Twenty Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to anger at her father for killing himself, Gypsy also cut her hair ______________________.
(a) in defiance of her mother's wishes.
(b) as a sign of her love for her father.
(c) short hair is in style now.
(d) because she felt invisible underneath it.
2. What about Woodrow's appearance does Buzz make fun of?
(a) His ears.
(b) His hair.
(c) His stutter.
(d) His eyes.
3. Why did Woodrow move in with his grandparents?
(a) His father died.
(b) His father was drinking a lot.
(c) They lived closer to the school.
(d) His father was beating him.
4. Who is Belle's husband?
5. What does Mrs. Cooper do when she is acting as if she is drunk?
(a) She walks right into the creek.
(b) She dances on a table.
(c) She starts to take her dress off.
(d) She jumps into the swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Woodrow best be characterized from the following?
2. Who is the topic of Woodrow's English assignment in Chapter 22?
3. What name does the person in #91 call Gypsy?
4. Love says that Amos committed suicide because __________________________.
5. What would Love do if given the chance to live the events with Amos all over again?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)