|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Porter taken to his bed after Gypsy's illness-induced outbreak at the theater?
(a) He has an early morning meeting tomorrow.
(b) He has a migraine headache.
(c) He has influenza.
(d) He was so frightened by Gypsy's delirium.
2. What does the person in #91 say that he recalls Amos doing with Gypsy when she was younger?
(a) Playing in the park.
(b) Going to the carnival.
(c) Taking walks in town.
(d) Singing to her.
3. Why does Blind Benny come out at night?
(a) He can't risk being exposed to sunlight.
(b) He sleeps during the day.
(c) He doesn't see any people out then.
(d) He is a city street cleaner.
4. What is the name of the town's barbershop?
(a) Aker's Barbershop.
(b) Best Barbershop.
(c) Coal Station Barbershop.
(d) Ben's Barbershop.
5. To what does Woodrow compare the voices he hears in the air behind the shack at his house?
(a) Like death shrieks.
(b) Like someone speaking through a fan.
(c) Like someone who is in pain.
(d) Like loving whispers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Porter's party, Gypsy is to wash her hair and ___________________.
2. What does the Ball family host every year at this time?
3. What are Gypsy and Woodrow's roles at the event in #117?
4. When Belle left she was wearing only ___________________.
5. Who did Belle marry?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)