|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Ball family host every year at this time?
(a) A Fourth of July Barbecue.
(b) A Midsummer's Cotillion.
(c) A Summer Social Garden Party.
(d) An Ice Cream Social.
2. What ground rules does Woodrow set on the first day of school?
(a) He doesn't want to talk about his mother.
(b) He does not back away from bullies.
(c) He won't be friends with any girls.
(d) He likes to trade lunches.
3. What is Gypsy's dog's name?
4. Where does Woodrow go that he wears a tie for the first time?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A portrait studio.
(c) A church service.
(d) A wedding.
5. What does Buzz want Woodrow to talk about in the classroom?
(a) His mother's disappearance.
(b) His story about the blonde girl.
(c) His Summer vacation.
(d) His new clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Gypsy's tree house?
2. How can Woodrow best be characterized from the following?
3. What do Woodrow and the person in #80 talk about on the way to the movies?
4. Gypsy gets flustered in school and says that her real father ____________________.
5. Woodrow has promised to teach the person in #91 about ___________________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)