|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Porter taken to his bed after Gypsy's illness-induced outbreak at the theater?
(a) He has a migraine headache.
(b) He has an early morning meeting tomorrow.
(c) He was so frightened by Gypsy's delirium.
(d) He has influenza.
2. How does Gypsy rest through the night after she is brought home?
(a) She is knocked out by the sedative.
(b) She sleeps and wakes all night.
(c) She has several nightmares.
(d) She is awake all night.
3. Gypsy asks Grandpa why _______________ is/are so important to some people?
(a) new cars.
(c) big houses.
4. From whom does Gypsy take piano lessons?
(b) Miss Kerry.
(d) Mrs. Gerard.
5. Gypsy has a recurring dream about _______________________.
(a) sitting on a hill watching trains go by.
(b) being chased by a man wearing a hood.
(c) running and running down rainy streets.
(d) a suffering animal in a pool of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Woodrow has promised to teach the person in #91 about ___________________.
2. What items particularly delight Woodrow from the shopping trip?
3. How many people are invited to the event in #117?
4. Where do Gypsy and Woodrow sneak off to during the night?
5. What does Woodrow do in Sunday School?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)