|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the air behind the shack at Woodrow's house?
(a) It smells bad.
(b) It vibrates.
(c) It is warm.
(d) It is thick.
2. What is Gypsy's dog's name?
3. What did Gypsy find of her father's on the day that her mother married Porter?
(a) His rare coin collection.
(b) His watch.
(c) Cuff links that fell out of his suit pocket.
(d) A button from his volunteer fireman uniforms.
4. Woodrow tells a story about his ___________________ who was buried alive.
(a) Aunt Marla.
(b) Aunt Madge.
(c) Aunt Marie.
(d) Aunt Millie.
5. What is the topic of conversation when Woodrow comes into the barbershop?
(a) The Cincinnati Reds.
(b) The best fishing spots.
(c) The disappearance of his mother.
(d) The next school year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mrs. Cooper after she has talked to Woodrow for awhile?
2. Which of the following did Belle NOT do?
3. Who had Amos Leemaster dated until he saw Love?
4. What makes Porter carry Gypsy out of the theater?
5. What are Grandpa Ball and Gypsy fixing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)