|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Woodrow say he would live over again if given the chance?
(a) The day he kissed Aggie Saffer.
(b) The day of Porter's birthday party.
(c) The Christmas before his mother left.
(d) The day he learned to ride a bicycle.
2. The spot at the shed behind Woodrow's house is where ______________________.
(a) two worlds touch.
(b) he goes to read.
(c) hobos hang out.
(d) the weeds grow really tall.
3. Who is Belle's son?
4. How long after Belle left did Woodrow move in with his grandparents?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Six months.
5. What is the topic of conversation when Woodrow comes into the barbershop?
(a) The next school year.
(b) The Cincinnati Reds.
(c) The disappearance of his mother.
(d) The best fishing spots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Love think that Belle left the house?
2. Who is Gypsy's stepfather?
3. Gypsy tells Woodrow that he should be a/an ___________________.
4. Who takes Woodrow for his first haircut?
5. In class, Woodrow tells a story about a man named Floyd Collins who ________________________-.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)