|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Porter's party, Gypsy is to wash her hair and ___________________.
(a) practice piano.
(b) set the table.
(c) make lemonade.
(d) hang streamers.
2. During Sunday School, Woodrow tells a story about Buck Coleman who ________________________.
(a) could hear trains coming by putting his ear on the track.
(b) drank gasoline.
(c) choked on a tapeworm and died.
(d) ate 20 cherry pies in a day.
3. Where did Belle's husband think she was going when she left in the night?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The hen house.
(c) The privy.
(d) The shed.
4. Woodrow agrees to tell Gypsy about his mother's disappearance only if she agrees to __________________.
(a) buy him some ice cream.
(b) go fishing with him.
(c) be his best friend.
(d) let him ride her bike.
5. Who is Gypsy's stepfather?
(a) Porter Dotson.
(b) Parker Dobson.
(c) Paul DeWeese.
(d) Peter Darwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gypsy's mother?
2. What is notable about Gypsy's tree house?
3. What is Gypsy Leemaster's middle name?
4. Why does Love think that Belle left the house?
5. Which of the following did Belle NOT do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)