|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Gypsy's father?
2. How long after Belle left did Woodrow move in with his grandparents?
(a) One month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
3. What is notable about Gypsy's tree house?
(a) It is painted orange.
(b) It has a phone line.
(c) It has furniture in it.
(d) It is two stories.
4. Who is Gypsy's stepfather?
(a) Peter Darwin.
(b) Paul DeWeese.
(c) Parker Dobson.
(d) Porter Dotson.
5. What day does Woodrow say he would live over again if given the chance?
(a) The Christmas before his mother left.
(b) The day he kissed Aggie Saffer.
(c) The day he learned to ride a bicycle.
(d) The day of Porter's birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Belle's husband think she was going when she left in the night?
2. Why did Woodrow move in with his grandparents?
3. What would Love do if given the chance to live the events with Amos all over again?
4. Who did Belle marry?
5. Who has taken Woodrow shopping in Chapter 3?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)