|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Amos Leemaster dated until he saw Love?
2. What day does Woodrow say he would live over again if given the chance?
(a) The day of Porter's birthday party.
(b) The Christmas before his mother left.
(c) The day he learned to ride a bicycle.
(d) The day he kissed Aggie Saffer.
3. What does Woodrow say that his mother most likely wanted most in her life?
(a) To send Woodrow to college.
(b) To make a lot of money.
(c) To get out of her life.
(d) To live in a big house.
4. How can Woodrow best be characterized from the following?
5. What is notable about Woodrow's appearance?
(a) He has a limp.
(b) He has bright red hair.
(c) He is very cross-eyed.
(d) He is missing his left thumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Belle announce when she finally came out of her room dressed to kill?
2. Where does Woodrow go that he wears a tie for the first time?
3. In what town does Gypsy live?
4. Which of the following did Belle NOT do?
5. What does Woodrow say he wants most?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)