|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Woodrow go that he wears a tie for the first time?
(a) A church service.
(b) A portrait studio.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A wedding.
2. Gypsy has a recurring dream about _______________________.
(a) running and running down rainy streets.
(b) a suffering animal in a pool of blood.
(c) sitting on a hill watching trains go by.
(d) being chased by a man wearing a hood.
3. What is notable about Gypsy's tree house?
(a) It has furniture in it.
(b) It has a phone line.
(c) It is painted orange.
(d) It is two stories.
4. What is the topic of conversation when Woodrow comes into the barbershop?
(a) The disappearance of his mother.
(b) The next school year.
(c) The best fishing spots.
(d) The Cincinnati Reds.
5. What did Belle announce when she finally came out of her room dressed to kill?
(a) She was going to tour Europe.
(b) She was going to find a beau.
(c) She was going to the Country Club dance.
(d) She was going to find a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gypsy Leemaster's middle name?
2. What did Woodrow's father use to cut his hair when he still lived with him?
3. What does Gypsy accidentally call Woodrow's former home?
4. Who did Belle marry?
5. What day does Woodrow say he would live over again if given the chance?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)