|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Woodrow bring with him to visit Gypsy at her window in Chapter 11?
(c) Blind Benny.
2. Why has Porter taken to his bed after Gypsy's illness-induced outbreak at the theater?
(a) He was so frightened by Gypsy's delirium.
(b) He has an early morning meeting tomorrow.
(c) He has influenza.
(d) He has a migraine headache.
3. What ground rules does Woodrow set on the first day of school?
(a) He doesn't want to talk about his mother.
(b) He likes to trade lunches.
(c) He won't be friends with any girls.
(d) He does not back away from bullies.
4. What did Woodrow's mother use to escape from reality?
(b) Homemade wine.
5. Where does Woodrow go that he wears a tie for the first time?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A church service.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A portrait studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Porter's party, Gypsy is to wash her hair and ___________________.
2. Who is Porter's brother?
3. What does Woodrow say he wants most?
4. The person in #91 knew Amos when they lived in what town?
5. In class, Woodrow tells a story about a man named Floyd Collins who ________________________-.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)