|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Woodrow say that his mother most likely wanted most in her life?
(a) To get out of her life.
(b) To make a lot of money.
(c) To send Woodrow to college.
(d) To live in a big house.
2. Who does Woodrow bring with him to visit Gypsy at her window in Chapter 11?
(b) Blind Benny.
3. Why does Love think that Belle left the house?
(a) She couldn't stand small town life.
(b) She couldn't bear to see Love with Amos.
(c) She wanted to go to college.
(d) She needed a change of scenery really bad.
4. Who is Porter's brother?
(a) Doc Dut.
(b) Doc Dat.
(c) Doc Dot.
(d) Doc Det.
5. The person in #91 knew Amos when they lived in what town?
(a) Coal Junction.
(b) Coal Valley.
(c) Coal Station.
(d) Coal Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Woodrow still say he hears his mother's voice?
2. What would Love do if given the chance to live the events with Amos all over again?
3. Who decides to accompany Gypsy and Woodrow to the movies?
4. What is the last name of Woodrow's maternal grandparents?
5. What does Porter ask Gypsy for as she climbs back into the house?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)