|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person in #91 say that he recalls Amos doing with Gypsy when she was younger?
(a) Playing in the park.
(b) Singing to her.
(c) Going to the carnival.
(d) Taking walks in town.
2. Gypsy hears the doctor tell her mother something about her ________________.
(a) cold sweats.
3. How does Woodrow know that Gypsy will not judge the person in #91?
(a) Because her Mother taught her manners.
(b) Because she does not judge Woodrow.
(c) Because she is a Christian.
(d) He isn't sure at all that she won't judge.
4. What day does Woodrow say he would live over again if given the chance?
(a) The Christmas before his mother left.
(b) The day of Porter's birthday party.
(c) The day he kissed Aggie Saffer.
(d) The day he learned to ride a bicycle.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the air behind the shack at Woodrow's house?
(a) It is warm.
(b) It is thick.
(c) It smells bad.
(d) It vibrates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie do Gypsy and Woodrow plan to see in Chapter 10?
2. What does Gypsy notice as the person in #74 drives away?
3. Where do Gypsy and Woodrow sneak off to during the night?
4. Who comes to visit Woodrow in Chapter 9?
5. What is the name of the town's barbershop?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)