|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Woodrow do in Sunday School?
(a) Colors pictures.
(b) Tells jokes.
(c) Recites Bible verses.
(d) Leads the singing.
2. What does Porter put in Gypsy's room to make her more comfortable?
(a) A new mattress.
(b) A fan.
(c) A window air conditioner.
(d) A television.
3. What does Gypsy tell Woodrow they will do when she is better?
(a) Go the traveling carnival.
(b) Make Indian moccasins.
(c) Have a wienie roast by the river.
(d) Fix up the tree house.
4. To what does Woodrow compare the voices he hears in the air behind the shack at his house?
(a) Like death shrieks.
(b) Like someone who is in pain.
(c) Like loving whispers.
(d) Like someone speaking through a fan.
5. Who owns the barbershop?
(a) Ben Akers.
(b) Jerry Akers.
(c) Clint Akers.
(d) Seth Akers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Porter carry Gypsy out of the theater?
2. Why does Blind Benny come out at night?
3. How is Gypsy feeling by the time she reaches the movie theater?
4. What does the person in #91 say that he recalls Amos doing with Gypsy when she was younger?
5. What did Belle announce when she finally came out of her room dressed to kill?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)