|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Woodrow say that his mother most likely wanted most in her life?
(a) To get out of her life.
(b) To live in a big house.
(c) To make a lot of money.
(d) To send Woodrow to college.
2. What makes Porter carry Gypsy out of the theater?
(a) She vomits violently.
(b) She has severe abdominal pain.
(c) She starts screaming at the film.
(d) She faints.
3. Gypsy hears the doctor tell her mother something about her ________________.
(c) cold sweats.
4. Why has Porter taken to his bed after Gypsy's illness-induced outbreak at the theater?
(a) He has an early morning meeting tomorrow.
(b) He was so frightened by Gypsy's delirium.
(c) He has a migraine headache.
(d) He has influenza.
5. Who decides to accompany Gypsy and Woodrow to the movies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the farmer who killed the young woman?
2. What does Porter tell Gypsy that he can see in her?
3. How do the police find the dead body of the young woman killed by the farmer?
4. What disease does Gypsy have?
5. Who had Amos Leemaster dated until he saw Love?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)