|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Gypsy and Woodrow discussing at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Ice cream flavors.
(b) Math problems.
(c) Plastic surgery.
2. Who did Belle marry?
(a) Everett Prater.
(b) Eugene Hocker.
(c) Edward Harmon.
(d) Harold Ditmer.
3. What movie do Gypsy and Woodrow plan to see in Chapter 10?
(a) "The Birds".
(b) "Rear Window".
(c) "Creature from the Black Lagoon.
(d) "The Story of Robin Hood".
4. How do the police find the dead body of the young woman killed by the farmer?
(a) A witness comes forward with information.
(b) Her hair grows above the ground where she is buried.
(c) The farmer's wife tells where she is buried.
(d) She left clues in the woods.
5. What is the demeanor of the person in #74?
Short Answer Questions
1. Woodrow tells a story about a young woman with _________________ who gets killed by a farmer.
2. How is Gypsy feeling by the time she reaches the movie theater?
3. Why has Porter taken to his bed after Gypsy's illness-induced outbreak at the theater?
4. What surprise do Gypsy and Woodrow find on the first day of school in the Fall?
5. Gypsy wants to show her classmates that there is more to her life than ________________.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)