|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vinnie carry letters to for Austin?
(a) Abby Farley.
(b) Judge Lord.
(c) Professor Todd's wife.
2. What does Emily confide in the audience about being famous?
(a) She confides that she had a few famous moments.
(b) She confides that she could not handle being famous.
(c) She confides that she doesn't know what it means to be famous.
(d) She confides that she still wants to be famous.
3. What is unique about the cake?
(a) It is a no bake recipe.
(b) It is shaped like a diamond.
(c) It is from her own special recipe.
(d) It is not edible.
4. What about Sue causes Emily to feel the way she does?
(a) Sue is able to stand up for herself.
(b) Sue shows her affection for their father.
(c) Sue loves Austin as Emily does.
(d) Sue understands Emily's need to write.
5. What does Emily believe it is her business to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Emily's rye and Indian bread win?
2. What does Emily imagine she will compliment Professor Higginson about?
3. Emily states that just because she is a poem doesn't mean what?
4. What does Emily say has happened to the notes she has sent to her neighbors?
5. What does Emily say about a publisher when talking to the professor?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)