|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Belinda. Volume 2, Chapters 20 and 21: Reconciliation and Helena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Charles?
2. What does Mrs. Feke say is Mr. Vincent's reason for remaining at Oakly-park?
(a) Mr. Vincent's carriage broke down and he has no transportation.
(b) Belinda's presence there.
(c) Juba is afraid to return to Harrowgate.
(d) Mr. Vincent has been ill.
3. What is the tone of the letter Lady Delacour writes to Belinda?
4. How does Lady Delacour say Lawless died?
(a) He was hanged for stealing a horse.
(b) He was shot by Lord Delacour in a duel.
(c) He took an overdose of opium.
(d) He was accidentally hit by a carriage.
5. Why does Lord Delacour change his normal routine to have breakfast with the family the day after Helena's arrival?
(a) He has learned of Lady Delacour's upcoming operation.
(b) He's angry and wants Lady Delacour to send her away.
(c) He's pleased that Helena is there.
(d) He wants Lady Delacour to help plan an extravagant ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shop does Harriett Feke run into while Clarence Hervey is creating a distraction?
2. Where does the wine merchant live?
3. What almost immediately causes Mr. Hervey to make a mistake?
4. What does Lady Delacour say Belinda would see if she were to open her eyes?
5. What does Belinda write to her aunt about Phillip Baddely?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)