|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Belinda. Volume 2, Chapters 20 and 21: Reconciliation and Helena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Belinda go to pick up Helena?
(a) The study.
(b) The Percival house.
(d) Margaret Delacour's house.
2. Which of the following reasons does Lady Delacour give for thinking of Mr. Hervey?
(a) Because he pays her a great deal of attention.
(b) Because she knows Belinda is in love with him.
(c) Because he deserves it and she can't help it.
(d) Because he's witting and charming.
3. What does Belinda say she is reminded of by Lady Delacour's actions?
(a) A spoiled actress.
(b) A talented sportswoman.
(c) A generous princess.
(d) A spiteful old spinster.
4. What are the first words Mrs. Feke says to Mr. Vincent when they meet at Oakly-park?
(a) That she hopes he's getting better.
(b) That she's sorry for scaring Juba.
(c) That she's putting together a hunting party and wants him to join them.
(d) That she's come with an invitation for Belinda to visit.
5. What emotions are evoked by Lady Delacour's history?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Delacour believe he will find behind the locked door in Lady Delacour's bedchamber?
2. What does Lady Delacour believe when she learns that Belinda is packing?
3. What is the question the children ask the doctor about fish?
4. Where does Mrs. Standhope live?
5. Why does Sir Phillip say he's not working harder to gain Belinda's affection?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)