|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Belinda. Volume 1, Chapters 9 and 10: Advice and The Mysterious Boudoir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belinda say she is reminded of by Lady Delacour's actions?
(a) A generous princess.
(b) A talented sportswoman.
(c) A spoiled actress.
(d) A spiteful old spinster.
2. What does Belinda say she will do with regard to Mr. Hervey's gift?
(a) Tell Lord Delacour that Lady Delacour asked for the gift.
(b) Ask Lord Delacour to repay Mr. Hervey.
(c) Tell him that Lady Delacour lied.
(d) Pay for it herself.
3. What kind of pot is this plant growing in?
(c) Tiffany glass.
4. Who is at Dr. X's home when he returns from Lady Delacour's house?
(a) Mr. Hervey.
(b) Lord Delacour.
(c) Mrs. Luttridge.
5. Why does Mr. Hervey lose the bet he makes with Lady Delacour regarding hoops?
(a) The sound of Lord Delacour's voice.
(b) A conversation about marriage.
(c) The sight of Belinda's hair.
(d) A knock at the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Stanhope say Belinda's bracelet was found?
2. What is the question the children ask the doctor about fish?
3. What kind of shop does Harriett Feke run into while Clarence Hervey is creating a distraction?
4. What does Mr. Hervey say he's paying ten guineas for?
5. What does Mr. Hervey say is to be his reward for delivering Belinda's bracelet?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)