|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Belinda. Volume 1, Chapters 9 and 10: Advice and The Mysterious Boudoir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Hervey discover about the girl named Helena?
(a) That she's Lady Delacour's daughter.
(b) That she hates cherries.
(c) That she was named for Lady Delacour's mother.
(d) That she is very interested in mythology.
2. What does Belinda say she is reminded of by Lady Delacour's actions?
(a) A spiteful old spinster.
(b) A spoiled actress.
(c) A talented sportswoman.
(d) A generous princess.
3. What does Lady Delacour say are Lawless's dying words?
(a) That he had only borrowed the horse.
(b) That she is innocent and Lord Delacour shouldn't be prosecuted.
(c) That he hadn't meant to hurt anyone.
(d) That he loves Lady Delacour and leaves his fortune to her.
4. What does Mr. Hervey say should be used to crown him after a while in the wine merchant's shop?
(b) Vine leaves.
5. Who is the servant holding the Lady Delacour's costumes as she tries to make a decision?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say when she's invited to a second glass of wine?
2. What is the decision Lady Delacour is trying to make regarding a costume?
3. Where does Mrs. Stanhope say Belinda's bracelet was found?
4. What are Mr. Hervey's talents that distinguish him at Oxford?
5. What does Mr. Hervery promise to buy for Lady Delacour?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)