|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Belinda. Volume 3, Chapters 24 and 25: Peu a Peu and Love Me, Love My Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the course of action Mrs. Stanhope says Belinda must take in order to prompt her forgiveness?
(a) Marrying Mr. Hervey.
(b) Marrying Lord Delacour.
(c) Marrying anyone.
(d) Marrying Phillip Baddely.
2. What does Marriott say is the first name of Miss St. Pierre?
(a) Josephine .
(b) Mary Jane.
(d) She can't remember.
3. What is the first feature to strike Mr. Hervey about Anne?
(a) Her lilting voice and small nose.
(b) Her blue eyes.
(c) Her brown eyes.
(d) Her happiness outweighs everything else.
4. Who saves Mr. Hervey from drowning?
(a) Sir Phillip.
(b) No one, Mr. Hervey can swim.
5. Where does the wine merchant live?
(a) Oak Street.
(b) Baker's Street.
(c) Highbrow Street.
(d) St. James Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the first words Mrs. Feke says to Mr. Vincent when they meet at Oakly-park?
2. Where do the men go after Mr. Hervey becomes somewhat drunk?
3. What is the name of the large dog belonging to Mr. Vincent?
4. What does Mr. Hervey say was in his way that cost him the race against Sir Phillip?
5. What does Margaret Delacour say about Mr. Hervey after he leaves her home?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)