|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Belinda. Volume 3, Chapters 24 and 25: Peu a Peu and Love Me, Love My Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marriott say is the first name of Miss St. Pierre?
(a) She can't remember.
(b) Josephine .
(c) Mary Jane.
2. What does Belinda write to her aunt about Phillip Baddely?
(a) That she fears his temper.
(b) That she believes him to be handsome but incorrigible.
(c) That she is greatly attracted and hopes he will follow her.
(d) That she knows a marriage to him would make both miserable.
3. What deal does Mrs. Feke offer to entice Belinda to attend a ball at Harrowgate?
(a) Attend and learn more about women's rights.
(b) Attend and have Mrs. Feke for a sworn friend.
(c) Attend and find many men looking for wives.
(d) Attend and have an incredible evening of dancing.
4. What does Miss St. Pierre do to prove the creature belongs to her?
(a) Produces ownership papers.
(b) Sings with it.
(d) Calls it by name.
5. What does Mrs. Feke say is Mr. Vincent's reason for remaining at Oakly-park?
(a) Mr. Vincent's carriage broke down and he has no transportation.
(b) Juba is afraid to return to Harrowgate.
(c) Mr. Vincent has been ill.
(d) Belinda's presence there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Delacour say will be required of the man Belinda chooses as a husband?
2. What does the author say is the fate of Mr. Champfort?
3. What does Mr. Hervey say he's paying ten guineas for?
4. What is the gift Mr. Vincent gives Juba?
5. What does Mrs. Feke say is the reason she doesn't read?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)