Belinda. Volume 1, Chapters 1 and 2: Characters and Masks
1. Where does Mrs. Standhope live?
2. Where does Mrs. Stanhope say Belinda's bracelet was found?
(a) In a jewelry box.
(b) On the dressing room floor.
(c) On the sidewalk.
(d) Among things to be thrown away.
3. What does Belinda say she is reminded of by Lady Delacour's actions?
(a) A spoiled actress.
(b) A spiteful old spinster.
(c) A generous princess.
(d) A talented sportswoman.
4. How old does Lady Delacour say Lord Delacour is?
5. What does Mr. Hervey say is to be his reward for delivering Belinda's bracelet?
(a) That she'll honor him with a dance.
(b) That she'll give him a kiss.
(c) That he can put it on her arm.
(d) That she'll give him money.
6. What are Mr. Hervey's talents that distinguish him at Oxford?
7. What is the decision Lady Delacour is trying to make regarding a costume?
(a) Comedy or tragedy.
(b) Royalty or poverty.
(c) Goddess or princess.
(d) Green or blue.
This section contains 5,679 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)