|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gen feel about relaying Victor's message?
(a) Sad, he likes Roxane.
(b) Conflicted because his boss is so in love with Roxane.
(c) Happy to see love.
2. How does Roxane like her water?
(a) Cold with ice.
(b) Cold with no ice.
(d) Room temperature.
3. How does life shift in the house after Messner brings the music box?
(a) The hostages plan a takover.
(b) They are all into a routine.
(c) Everyone begins fighting.
(d) No one wants to ever leave the house.
4. What does Victor claim is special about his love for Roxane?
(a) He only loves her music.
(b) His love is much more all-encompassing and he appreciates her talents as much as her person.
(c) He only loves her body.
(d) He will love her like no one else.
5. How does Mr. Hosokawa now make his way through the house?
(a) He walks around silently, unannounced.
(b) He announces himself because no one can do it form him.
(d) He keeps to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the garden look like?
2. How does Roxane think love works?
3. What does Cesar fall in love with?
4. Who is Gen now attracted to?
5. As the government comes in, who do they kill first?
Short Essay Questions
1. What activity do Mr. Hosokawa and General Benjiman participate in together and why do they enjoy each other's company?
2. As each day passes on, what interesting things are happening between the hostages and terrorists?
3. Why does Gen panic at Messner's news?
4. Messner is jealous that everyone in the house gets to spend time with Roxane, but what does he slowly realize?
5. What don't Gen and Roxane realize that Carmen is doing by helping them?
6. What happens when Cesar begins to sing a capella?
7. What does Gen's kindness to Beatriz foreshadow?
8. What does General Benjamin realize about the way he handled the siege?
9. What does Benjamin ask Gen to relay to his employer?
10. When the garua lifts, what happens to the people left in the house?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)