1. As the opera singer kisses the opera singer what happens in the novel?
The lights in the theater go out.
2. Who is situated in the theater?
A large international audience.
3. Where is the theater located?
A South American country.
4. Why is the lovely Roxane Cross singing at this particular theater?
For Mr. Katsumi Hosokawa's birthday.
5. Why has Hosokawa chosen to go to this foreign place?
He has led people to think he will invest in the South American Country.
This section contains 5,317 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)