|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes a hostage uprising impossible?
(a) They do not know each other.
(b) No weapons.
(c) The hostages hate one another.
(d) Lack of communication. They only have one translator.
2. Why has Hosokawa chosen to go to this foreign place?
(a) His mother begged him to fo there.
(b) He has led people to think he will invest in the South American Country.
(c) He loves visiting this country.
(d) He was invited for his birthday.
3. What does the meeting in this location prove to be for Carmen and Gen?
(a) Extremely difficult.
(b) The end of a relationship.
(c) The start of a friendship.
(d) The beginnings of a romance.
4. Unfortunately for the accompanist, what is happening to him?
(a) He sees that Mr. Hosokawa is attracted.
(b) His health is quickly fading.
(c) He upsets the hostages.
(d) He is becoming extremely emotional.
5. What does Messner do for the hostages?
(a) Is a link to the outside world.
(b) Is very mean to them and gives them little hope.
(c) He brings in the supplies that the terrorists demand.
(d) Provides comfort for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. By watching, what does Ishmael teach himself?
2. Why do the generals allow them to venture outside of the house?
3. Who is situated in the theater?
4. After the lights have gone out in the theater, what do the attendees finally realize?
5. What might the terrorists be like?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)