|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the generals allow them to venture outside of the house?
(a) They trust them completely.
(b) No one will notice them outside.
(c) The hostages have nowhere to go.
(d) They are all close freinds now.
2. What does music help the hostages to do?
(a) Makes them stronger.
(b) Helps them remember their family.
(c) Makes them bolder.
(d) Helps them heal.
3. Who are Simon and Edith Thibault?
(a) They are American spies.
(b) Affluent lawyers.
(c) Very important doctors.
(d) French ambassadors to this South American country.
4. Who does Victor ask to help him profess his love to Carmen?
5. What do they find in the accompanist's pockets?
(a) A hypodermic needle.
(b) A knife.
(c) A shot glass.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ruben approach to cook first?
2. As far as Carmen is concerned, what is now their home?
3. What does Messner do for the hostages?
4. Even though he is getting extremely ill, what does the accompanist decide to do?
5. What do they discover about the accompanist?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)