|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the young terrorists craving?
2. Who does Ruben approach to cook first?
3. Where do Carmen and Gen finally share a kiss?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In a bedroom.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. What is clear about Hosokawa's feelings towards her?
(a) He does think she is that great live.
(b) He wants to own her.
(c) He is very sexually attracted to her.
(d) He is completely in love with her.
5. During the siege, what are the terrorists learning?
(a) Culture connections.
(b) How to work with others.
(c) How to relate freinds with their hostages.
(d) Education they crave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the General want to discuss with Mr. Hosokawa?
2. Why has Hosokawa chosen to go to this foreign place?
3. How does Messner bring Roxane music?
4. What do they find in the accompanist's pockets?
5. What does music help the hostages to do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)