|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though he is getting extremely ill, what does the accompanist decide to do?
(a) Hide in one of the bedrooms.
(b) He decides to stay at Rueben's house to protect Roxane.
(c) He thinks it is time to leave and tries to take Roxane with him.
(d) Go home and take is diabetes medicine.
2. How does Roxane Cross feel about being the only woman forced to stay?
(c) She is outraged and upset.
(d) Sad and unfortunate.
3. What is this called?
4. What is the first communication between Roxane and Mr. Hosokawa?
(a) He apologizes to her for having her life put in danger.
(b) He tells her how much he loves her.
(c) He tells her that he admires her talent.
(d) By letter.
5. How does Roxane react to Mr. Hosokawa's apology?
(a) She is mad with him.
(b) She says she does not blame him at all.
(c) She is embarassed by his concern.
(d) She becomes incesnsed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of love is everyone experiencing toward Roxane?
2. When Roxane sings, what happens to all the hostages?
3. Why is the lovely Roxane Cross singing at this particular theater?
4. Why does Hosokawa even decide to attend the celebration?
5. At the end of the chapter, who else is released?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)