|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays the piano for Roxane when she wants to sing?
(a) Kato Tetsuya.
(b) Testa Kato.
(c) Kato Tetsua.
(d) Tetsuya Kato.
2. Why does Hosokawa even decide to attend the celebration?
(a) Only because he wanted to hear Roxane sing.
(b) He likes meeting new people.
(c) He wants to find a wife.
(d) He goes because the President pressure him to go.
3. After the lights have gone out in the theater, what do the attendees finally realize?
(a) The theater has been taken over by a group of terrorists.
(b) The ambulance is not coming.
(c) The president has not showed up.
(d) They will not get to hear the amazing singer.
4. As time goes on, what happens to the hostages and terrorists?
(a) The terrorists let their walls down and the hostages feels more comfortable.
(b) They grow to hate one another.
(c) They will get very close to one another.
(d) The hostages start to make plans to take over the terrorists.
5. Even though he is getting extremely ill, what does the accompanist decide to do?
(a) Go home and take is diabetes medicine.
(b) He decides to stay at Rueben's house to protect Roxane.
(c) He thinks it is time to leave and tries to take Roxane with him.
(d) Hide in one of the bedrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result, what almost happens to Sam?
2. Why is Carmen in love with Roxane?
3. At the end of the chapter, who else is released?
4. As the opera singer kisses the opera singer what happens in the novel?
5. Has Simon always been the best husband?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)