|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By not shooting the dead man, what are the terrorists showing?
(a) They hate sick people.
(b) They have repsect for the dead.
(c) They are softies.
(d) They hate the dead.
2. When Roxane sings, what happens to all the hostages?
(a) They get riled up.
(b) They all fall into a false sense of happiness.
(c) They forget that they would rather be somewhere else.
(d) They get lulled into a false sense of security.
3. What new role does Gen take on for the group?
(a) Gen takes on the role of a secretary to the generals.
(b) He becomes their bulter.
(c) He teaches them how to use computers.
(d) Gen shows them how to read.
4. What do the hostages start to do for the terrorists?
(a) They start to teach them where places are in the world.
(b) They share their worldly stories.
(c) They write music together.
(d) They show them how to use modern day appliances.
5. Why are the generals happier with their smaller group?
(a) They want to kill less people.
(b) It is a littler easier to manage a smaller group of hostages.
(c) They do not like being aorund a lot of people.
(d) People make them nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carmen in love with Roxane?
2. As a result, what almost happens to Sam?
3. Even though he is getting extremely ill, what does the accompanist decide to do?
4. What is the first communication between Roxane and Mr. Hosokawa?
5. Why is the lovely Roxane Cross singing at this particular theater?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)