1. As the opera singer kisses the opera singer what happens in the novel?
(a) A great love affair begins.
(b) The singer has a heart attack.
(c) The chandiler crashes.
(d) The lights in the theater go out.
2. Who is situated in the theater?
(a) The president of the US.
(b) A large international audience.
(c) Only Hosokawa.
(d) A small audience of select people.
3. Where is the theater located?
(a) A South American country.
(b) Cost Rica.
4. Why is the lovely Roxane Cross singing at this particular theater?
(a) This is her last show before she retires.
(b) She is in love with Hosokawa and wants him to have a great birthday.
(c) For Mr. Katsumi Hosokawa's birthday.
(d) She was paid a large amount to sing.
5. Why has Hosokawa chosen to go to this foreign place?
(a) He was invited for his birthday.
(b) He has led people to think he will invest in the South American Country.
(c) His mother begged him to fo there.
(d) He loves visiting this country.
This section contains 5,317 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)