Essay Topic 1
The theme of love and lust run deep through the pages of Bel Canto.
- How do the characters change because they are affected by love?
- How does love change people and shape their lives?
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the novel Gen and Hosowaka switch places.
- Are they excited about this development?
- How does each man accept his new position in the hostage siege?
- How have they switched places? Is it in an emotional, physical, or business switch?
Essay Topic 3
The relationship between employers and employees is not universal and truly based on the people involved in the relationship.
- How would you characterize Gen and Hosowaka's relationship at the beginning of the novel?
- By the end of the novel, what has happened to their relationship? Have they gotten closer to one another?
Essay Topic 4
Many at-risk youths feel that the only...
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)