• People have gathered at the house of the Vice President of a small South American country.
• It is for the birthday of Mr. Hosokawa, a very prominent Japanese business man.
• Gen Watanabe is Mr. Hosowaka's translator. He is also in attendance.
• Roxane Cross, a famous opera singer has been invited to sing at the birthday party. She is the only reason why Mr. Hosokawa is attending the party.
• Mr. Hosokawa has no interest in investing in this country.
• Suddenly the lights turn out. The guests are being help prisoner by a group of terrorists.
• The terrorists are looking for the President, but he is not in attendance as planned.
• There are three generals and fifteen soldiers from the age of fourteen to twenty years old.
• Right away the author establishes a scary situation in which unreal outcomes are created.
• Hosokawa begins to feel like the...
This section contains 1,328 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)