|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chance changed the channel on the TV, what did he believe he could do?
(a) He could change himself.
(b) He could find a gardening show.
(c) He might break the TV set.
(d) He could find the perfect TV show.
2. What does the woman in the limousine understand Chance's name to be?
(a) Basil Gardiner.
(b) Old Man Chauncey.
(c) Lucky Chance.
(d) Chauncey Gardiner.
3. What is Benjamin Rand's occupation?
(a) A speechwriter for the President of the United States.
(b) Chairman of the Board of the First Amercian Financial Corporation.
(c) A partner in the prestigious law firm of Rand and Cooper.
(d) Chief Financial Officer of the National Reserve Bank.
4. What does EE discover about Chance after going through all of his belongings and asking him questions about his past?
(a) She discovers that his real name is Chance.
(b) She discovers nothing about him.
(c) She finds out how rich he really is.
(d) She finds out that he was really a gardener.
5. Where is Louise originally from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President think of Chance after hearing him speak?
2. When Chance is asked to come up to the study, what is the name of woman he meets?
3. How did Chance get his name?
4. What does Chance realize he cannot reveal while looking over the paper?
5. Who is Mr. Rand expecting to come to the house to do a routine inspection?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)