|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What TV character does Chance choose to imitate when having dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Rand?
(a) A man having dinner with his girlfriend and her father.
(b) A young businessman dining with his boss and the boss's daughter.
(c) A detective investigating a murder.
(d) An insurance salesman trying to make a sale.
2. What favor does Mr. Rand ask of Chance when he sees him after the program?
(a) He asks Chance if he was nervous during the interview.
(b) He asks Chance how he'd never heard of him before.
(c) He asks Chance to escort EE to a United Nations reception.
(d) He asks Chance to marry EE after he dies.
3. When Chance is asked to come up to the study, what is the name of woman he meets?
(a) Miss Franklin.
(b) Mrs. O'Hara.
(c) Miss Thompson.
(d) Miss Hayes.
4. What puzzles Mr. Franklin about Chance?
(a) Chance's name appears nowhere in his records of house employees.
(b) Why there is a television in Chance's room.
(c) Why the house is so old.
(d) Chance's accent.
5. Who taught Chance how to tend the garden?
(a) A tall black man who once worked there.
(b) The Old Man.
(c) A kind next door neighbor.
(d) A professional gardening company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sulkin think Gardiner actually is?
2. What does Chance say to Mrs. Aubrey when she tells him about all of the people who want interviews with him?
3. What does Grunmann first suspect about Chance?
4. During his speech to the Financial Institute, what does the President say about his meeting with Mr. Rand?
5. When Chance looks in the large hall mirror, what does he see?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)