|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who conducted Emma's debriefing?
(a) Dr. Hodes.
(b) Colonel Shrub.
(c) General McClellan.
(d) Major Butler.
2. To what army was Emma's regiment assigned?
(a) The Army of the Mississippi.
(b) The Army of Ohio.
(c) The Army of Tennessee.
(d) The Federal Army of Virginia.
3. What was Emma allowed to keep as a reward?
(a) A Enfield carbine.
(b) The money she stole.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) A horse.
4. Where was the gala at the start of Chapter 13 held?
(a) The Kentucky Governor Mansion.
(b) The Kentucky State House.
(c) The Kentucky Senate.
(d) The Rochester Residence.
5. What did Aylesworth prepare for Emma the following night?
(a) Two horses.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A large meal.
(d) Two train ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose staff was Major McKee part of?
2. What made Emma nervous the night she was suppose to join the Confederate Army?
3. Who came to the United States in great numbers in the decade of the Civil War?
4. What formed the border states with Kentucky?
5. What did Emma hide under a dress that fell from a Confederate soldier?
Short Essay Questions
1. By whom was the Confederate Army strengthened?
2. What was Emma's reward for her actions in Chapter 14?
3. What happened when Emma met with Major McKee in the afternoon?
4. What happened when Emma returned to the Union Camp?
5. What happened at the end of 1862?
6. Why was Emma given a two week furlough, and what did she do according to Chapter 12?
7. What were the rumors at the gala according to Chapter 13?
8. Why did Emma go to Mrs. Butler's house?
9. What did General McClellan give Emma and why?
10. What did the sentry arrange at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)