|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to shake Emma's hand personally?
(a) Dr. Hodes.
(b) Major Butler.
(c) General McClellan.
(d) Colonel Shrub.
2. What did the delays in the Union attack plans result in?
(a) The Union having more troops.
(b) The Confederates being able to retreat.
(c) Union retreat.
(d) A fragmented battle field.
3. What did McKee ask Emma to do after she told him the soldier's story?
(a) To leave and never come back.
(b) To stay at his service.
(c) To bring a patrol to retrieve his body.
(d) To point on a map where the body was.
4. What was the last battle the soldier fought?
(a) The Battle at Cold Harbor.
(b) Battle of Chickamauga.
(c) Battle of Chancellorsville.
(d) Battle of the Wilderness.
5. Where did Emma spend the first night of her second mission?
(a) In a house.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) In the Confederate camp.
(d) Under a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Confederates hiding their heavy artillery?
2. What was Emma's mission in Kentucky?
3. Whom did Emma take her prize to for safekeeping?
4. When did Emma ride back to the Union Camp?
5. Why were the headquarters impressed with Emma?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the sentry arrange at the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. What happened when the bridge was completed according to Chapter 11?
3. Why was Emma pulled from duties at the hospital?
4. What was in Hall's possession?
5. What did Emma discover in the abandoned house?
6. By whom was the Confederate Army strengthened?
7. What did General McClellan give Emma and why?
8. Why did Emma go to Mrs. Butler's house?
9. Upon entering the camp, whom did Emma meet with at the start of Chapter 8?
10. How did Mrs. Butler help Emma at the start of Chapter 9?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)