|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was carrying out raids on Union regiments at the start of Chapter 13?
(a) General John Morgan.
(b) General Hampton.
(c) General "Stonewall" Jackson.
(d) General Stuart.
2. Who did Emma make contact with at the gala?
(a) P. N. Aylesworth.
(b) A. K. Himsher.
(c) P. V. Rokwell.
(d) A. L. Behowl.
3. Who did Emma come to suspect as being the Confederate spy?
(a) Mr. Sharp.
(b) Mr. Behowl.
(c) Mr. Hall.
(d) Mr. Ashcroft.
4. Who came to the United States in great numbers in the decade of the Civil War?
5. What did Emma think was her responsibility toward the soldier?
(a) To capture him.
(b) To bring him back to the Confederate Camp.
(c) To care for him.
(d) To kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Confederate Army's new commander at the battle of Richmond?
2. What stopped Emma as she was nearing the Confederate Camp at the start of Chapter 10?
3. What was the color of the horse that Emma rode on?
4. What did Emma do while waiting for Major McKee?
5. Whom did Emma first tell her story of the dying soldier?
Short Essay Questions
1. Upon entering the camp, whom did Emma meet with at the start of Chapter 8?
2. Why was Emma pulled from duties at the hospital?
3. What was the plan when Emma got word to her Union contact?
4. What did the sentry arrange at the beginning of Chapter 10?
5. What did Emma tell Ayelsworth according to Chapter 14, and how did he respond?
6. What was Emma's mission in Kentucky?
7. Why were the blue coats waving to Emma?
8. What was in Hall's possession?
9. What was Emma's reward for her actions in Chapter 14?
10. Why was Emma given a two week furlough, and what did she do according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)